Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Alan 00X
*casts summon fat yoshi*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

joke_explainer

Yoshi: Luigi, You never think to protect yourself with real friends. You think it's enough to be a citizen of the Mushroom Kingdom. All right, the Cap Guard protects you, there are Courts of Law, so you don't need a friend like me. But now you come to me and say Yoshi, you must give me justice. You don't ask in respect or friendship. And you don't call me Godfather; instead you come to my house on the day my daughter is to be married and you ask me to do murder... for money.

Stoner Sloth

joke_explainer posted:

Yoshi: Luigi, You never think to protect yourself with real friends. You think it's enough to be a citizen of the Mushroom Kingdom. All right, the Cap Guard protects you, there are Courts of Law, so you don't need a friend like me. But now you come to me and say Yoshi, you must give me justice. You don't ask in respect or friendship. And you don't call me Godfather; instead you come to my house on the day my daughter is to be married and you ask me to do murder... for money.

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Goons Are Gifts

Been humming that at work for an hour now, might lose my job today.

Goons Are Gifts

Gentlemen, after all the debate and arguments, after everything this country and the world has gone through, we need to come together and simply agree on the one topic that really matters. For us, for our children, for the animals around the world, for sliced bread and apples. The one thing that will always be our anchor whenever something goes off:

BIG, BIG YOSHI

joke_explainer

Big Yoshi became the first fictional character awarded the Nobel Peace prize after Palestine and Israel signed unilateral accords reaching a lasting peace and understanding based on their mutual respect of him.

Stoner Sloth

joke_explainer posted:

Big Yoshi became the first fictional character awarded the Nobel Peace prize after Palestine and Israel signed unilateral accords reaching a lasting peace and understanding based on their mutual respect of him.

united by a Yoshi Bigger than their differences

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

alnilam

ty manifisto

Martin BadClixx

dada stijl

:cumpolice:

Wew big lad

Bo-Pepper

Want some rye?
Course ya do!

yoshi's big yeah yeah yeah it's not small no no no

bradzilla

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic

gonna marry that big yoshi rear end

alnilam

FutonForensic posted:

gonna marry that big yoshi rear end

big yoshi will marry who big yoshi wants to

ty manifisto

alnilam

if you put big yoshi underneath every post it would be a big sig yoshi

ty manifisto

alnilam

if the old guy from dbz did it it'd be master roshi's big sig yoshi

ty manifisto

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

alnilam posted:

if you put big yoshi underneath every post it would be a big sig yoshi

:hmmyes:

bird.

Yearly pilgrimage,
Climbing to the mountaintop,
Pray, to Big Yoshi

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

alnilam posted:

if the old guy from dbz did it it'd be master roshi's big sig yoshi

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

in awe of the size of that lad in particular

google THIS

fully sexual big yoshi with human mantitties

FutonForensic

google THIS posted:

fully sexual big yoshi with human mantitties

:worship:

Farecoal

There he go
A Fattened fully delitized Big Yoshi, fully big and loving it

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

That's MAMA fuckin Luigi to you Mario! Do NOT sully my status as a surrogate mother to a VASTLY OBESE dinosaur child or the next person that's gonna be dunked in the head to get over a pit will be YOU MARIO.

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
lol at all the posts ITT

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Notorious BIG Yoshi

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
if big yoshi were a rapper then he'd be lil yoshi

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
Or lil big yoshi?

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
Biggie Yoshi III

Martin BadClixx

dada stijl

Yoshi lookin big

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

yeah, but what if, and listen to me here, what if there was a really tiny yoshi?

Martin BadClixx

dada stijl

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

yeah, but what if, and listen to me here, what if there was a really tiny yoshi?

Seems unlikely

But it's an interesting thought experiment. like a big Yoshi but opposite

Piney
really bigg yoshi

Farecoal

There he go

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

https://twitter.com/SuperMarioFact/status/1131332409914531842?s=20

google THIS

Why all the ambiguity, Nintendo? The fans deserve answers!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Big Yoshi: Fhuack brouh hit meh up wiff some fokken KAYK I'm HONGERY!

Chill la Chill

Don't lose your gay

Guys, hear me out on this: the bigger yoshi hypothesis

Apparently I'm #1 Kotori fan

thank you matoi and vanisher for the sigs, lovely dad for the cool av

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vanisher

if yoshi exists, then yoshi's of larger mass exist. Therefore yoshi's mass is infinite.

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext