Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

gbs but from 2004
Oct 24, 2004

wow u rude pig

"i STarTed this TOIlEt Of A tHreaD aNd HAve sOmEHOW aVoidEd A red teXt"
So do the owners have to get jobs now or ??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

They will have to find or breed a new deformed cat. Maybe they should develop a "grumpy cat" breed. I bet people would pay several thousand dollars for one!

counterfeitsaint
Feb 26, 2010

I'm a girl, and you're
gnomes, and it's like
what? Yikes.
Imagine being so dedicated to your shtick of being offended on behalf of others than you're automatically offended on behalf of a dead loving cat.

Don't worry guys, I'm sure Grumpy Cat is shedding a tear in cat heaven in thanks for you sticking up for her. Which is absolutely a real place by the way, where animal souls not only exist, but also comprehend human concepts like internet fame. You keep fighting that good fight. Together we can change the world one flippant, offended post at a time.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

counterfeitsaint posted:

Imagine being so dedicated to your shtick of being offended on behalf of others than you're automatically offended on behalf of a dead loving cat.

Don't worry guys, I'm sure Grumpy Cat is shedding a tear in cat heaven in thanks for you sticking up for her. Which is absolutely a real place by the way, where animal souls not only exist, but also comprehend human concepts like internet fame. You keep fighting that good fight. Together we can change the world one flippant, offended post at a time.

Booooo-riiiiing.

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Telebite posted:

They will have to find or breed a new deformed cat.

Or the owners could pay a veterinary plastic surgeon to make another Tard from a different cat.

Where would they find a veterinary plastic surgeon? I'm guessing California.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

BigBadSteve posted:

Or the owners could pay a veterinary plastic surgeon to make another Tard from a different cat.

Where would they find a veterinary plastic surgeon? I'm guessing California.

Is that where you had your work done

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Lol.

Tato
Jun 19, 2001

DIRECTIVE 236: Promote pro-social values
Barbara Streisand keeps cloning her one dog each time it dies. Now she has multiple clones like Liquid and Solid Snake.

Could the owners just clone the cat to keep the gravy train running, or is it impossible to replicate the mangled DNA that produced this cat? Just pee in the test tube or something.

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

ragedx
Mar 15, 2019

Vodka is just awesome water
Angry pussy meets untimely end.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Sorry to see you go Grumpy Cat. Time to find the next star!

:hmmyes:

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G
https://twitter.com/Garfield/status/1129442040679473158?s=19

Never forget

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Sorry to see you go Grumpy Cat. Time to find the next star!

sir im a veterinarian and im sorry to have to tell you this but your cat is a stupid loving idiot

Alpha Mayo
Jan 15, 2007
hi how are you?
there was this racist piece of shit in your av so I fixed it
you're welcome
pay it forward~

Million Ghosts posted:

super cool how her owners and mainstream meme society paraded around an animal with obvious physical and mental disability to make a buck
something awful (2000) -> your poison womb make heaven too loving crowded

something awful (2019) -> i am outraged funny looking cat became a meme without consideration of the cat's feels

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Alpha Mayo posted:

something awful (2019) -> i am outraged funny looking cat became a meme without consideration of the cat's feels

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Hp0D_oMqkM

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

Necros posted:

sir im a veterinarian and im sorry to have to tell you this but your cat is a stupid loving idiot

Sir im your IT guy... the power to your monitor's been off this entire time

Punk da Bundo
Dec 29, 2006

by FactsAreUseless
we must respect our animal friends . cats can be obnoxious at times , but they are cats.

Miserable Maid
Apr 22, 2010

:minnie: Cat Army :minnie:

Milo and POTUS posted:

Thank you for your service

Necros
Jul 23, 2003

Milo and POTUS posted:

oh no :pwn:

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal
Don't feed your cat Friskies.

Kia Soul Enthusias
May 9, 2004

zoom-zoom
Toilet Rascal

Brussels banned Scottish folds and other cats like them for this reason. It's just one city but maybe there are others out there.

Wicker Man
Sep 5, 2007

Just like Columbus...

Clapping Larry

Ralph Hurley posted:

RIP Tard

But my favorite dead internet cat will always be Colonel Meow. Look at this magnificent black metal hairbeast.

".....The Nothing!!"

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
Oh what the gently caress

AbsurdHeroine
Feb 27, 2007

One must imagine Sisyphus happy.

Wicker Man posted:

".....The Nothing!!"

They look like big... good... strong paws, don't they?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Oscar Wild
Apr 11, 2006

It's good to be a G

Where is your patreon, cat?