Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
A giant comet the size of the moon is heading straight to earth, the only weapon that can prevent the loss of all life "shrink ray" is out of battery.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Fredrik1 posted:

A giant comet the size of the moon is heading straight to earth, the only weapon that can prevent the loss of all life "shrink ray" is out of battery.

:ohdear:

what size batteries does it take? if we don't have the right size we can maybe shrink some larger ones . . .

. . . uh . . .

:ohdear::ohdear::ohdear:

google THIS

Thanks to some deceptive photography and item description flim-flamming on the part of a certain eBay seller who will not be getting a good review, I now have a ball of weed the size of a marble. But not to worry. I point my shrink ray at the sun. "Let's do this," I say as I squeeze the trigger.

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

Thanks to some deceptive photography and item description flim-flamming on the part of a certain eBay seller who will not be getting a good review, I now have a ball of weed the size of a marble. But not to worry. I point my shrink ray at the sun. "Let's do this," I say as I squeeze the trigger.

lolol

ty nesamdoom!

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

Manifisto posted:

:ohdear:

what size batteries does it take? if we don't have the right size we can maybe shrink some larger ones . . .

. . . uh . . .

:ohdear::ohdear::ohdear:

The USB charging adapter was shrunk and doesn't fit anymore.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

"oh poo poo, we're all out of shrink wrap!"
me, smugly, "no problem, just hand me the regular wrap." *wink to the audience*

Martin BadClixx

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
Okay which one of you jokers used the shrink ray on my donger. I am sure it was bigger before *thugs collar*

Martin BadClixx fucked around with this message at 21:47 on May 22, 2019

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
"Sir, we have a BIG problem down in engineering!"

No we don't, I say to myself, reaching for my shrink ray...

Martin BadClixx

dada stijl

:cumpolice:
I will save all the jokes and remake them in dick jokes

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

google THIS posted:

Using the shrink ray on my brother so I can play as Mario for once

NOW who's the little brother

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

Space Taxi
Shrinking Shrinky Dinks with the ray because the regular way looks like work

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Oops. I got a Shark ray by mistake

BoastfulVirus

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

i believe you're referring to a shrek ray, it's a common mistake.

BoastfulVirus

my doctor was surprised to hear how well i've been doing in terms of my diet. told them i've been having small portions instead.

super sweet best pal

"Quit using the shrink ray, the power bill is massive."

"No problem!" Shoots the ray at the bill

Stoner Sloth

cured all my mental health problems with the shrink ray, but now have a growing addiction to it... as the days and weeks pass I feel myself becoming dangerously sanE

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

google THIS

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

It'll still function as a shrink ray if you point it at anything made of meat.

super sweet best pal

Trade in the shark ray for a skink ray. Those lizards are neat.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh

super sweet best pal posted:

"Quit using the shrink ray, the power bill is massive."

"No problem!" Shoots the ray at the bill

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.