Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
drat! look at em!

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
:roboluv: :love: :roboluv:
One day that jpg is going to be an incomprehensible artifact riddled mess, only balls will remain. Pure and untouched as the day they were called forth.

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

EMAIL... THE INTERNET... SEARCH ENGINES...

Outrail posted:

One day that jpg is going to be an incomprehensible artifact riddled mess, only balls will remain. Pure and untouched as the day they were called forth.

Honestly, I hope that an AI model incorrectly labels this as a hippo, just so that someone out there can eventually get a blessed surprise by accident.

SavageMessiah
Jan 28, 2009

Emotionally drained and spookified

Toilet Rascal

Been feeling pretty bad lately and then I remembered the most important thing in the world:

that pig has huge balls

and then everything felt a little better :unsmith:

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat
like the sun itself

praise!

Gertrude Perkins
May 1, 2010

Gun Snake

dont talk to gun snake

Drops: human teeth
Thank you for reviving this thread, these balls

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack

hail balls

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

God save those balls

Cyril Sneer
Aug 8, 2004

Life would be simple in the forest except for Cyril Sneer. And his life would be simple except for The Raccoons.
You know, I was just thinking about those balls.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Cyril Sneer posted:

You know, I was should always be just thinking about those balls.

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
Balls. Still huge. Blessed day.

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com
They really could blot out the sun

Nessus
Dec 22, 2003

After a Speaker vote, you may be entitled to a valuable coupon or voucher!

SavageMessiah posted:

Been feeling pretty bad lately and then I remembered the most important thing in the world:

that pig has huge balls

and then everything felt a little better :unsmith:
that's the stuff

BigBadSteve
Apr 29, 2009

Volmarias posted:

Honestly, I hope that an AI model incorrectly labels this as a hippo, just so that someone out there can eventually get a blessed surprise by accident.

The balls alone are the size of a baby hippo.

Edit: These ones:

Volmarias
Dec 31, 2002

Outrail posted:

They really could blot out the sun

I like the way you think

Blotting out the sun

Outrail
Jan 4, 2009

www.sapphicrobotica.com

Volmarias posted:

I like the way you think

Blotting out the sun

They were gods, the sun and the moon. And yet in the year of our Lord twenty twenty four they fell to a hairy pair of Mexican testicles. Glorious.

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

TEMPLE GRANDIN OS
Dec 10, 2003

...blyat

:nomnom:

AcidCat
Feb 10, 2005

Sometimes I wonder what's going on in this thread, and yep, there he is, the big with huge balls. Not sure what else I expected.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

AcidCat posted:

Sometimes I wonder what's going on in this thread, and yep, there he is, the big with huge balls. Not sure what else I expected.

Mostly read forums on my phone app…surprised to open thread on iPad with full, non-(timg)-ed Balls!

Surprised in a good way, that is…

Saalkin
Jun 29, 2008

Cartoon Man
Jan 31, 2004

The cursed thread made a thing.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Cartoon Man posted:

The cursed thread made a thing.

I guess if I can laugh at Jesus running up a Nazi’s peeing off a bridge urine stream (walking on water, get it?), I can giggle at this blasphemy, too. :cthulhu:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

staberind
Feb 20, 2008

but i dont wanna be a spaceship
Fun Shoe
My first thought on sieing the video that was taken from was "those pigs have no balls" thus is the power of this pigs huge balls.