Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

No Irish Need Imply
Nov 30, 2008

GrimGypsy posted:

oh my god it's gonna be brock vs roman again at mania isn't it
i think this is the super showdown match so no

but that is my hope

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION
I'd say all 7 of them combined didn't make as much money as Brock did tonight and I'd probably be right depending on how much Orton got paid.

fast cars loose anus
Mar 2, 2007

Pillbug
I know rules are literally only there so you can break them in wrestling but even still there has to be something resembling an internal logic

delfin
Dec 5, 2003

SNATTER'S ALIVE?!?!
"People are cancelling their Network subscriptions? Wow, we must've made a huge mistake putting that belt on Bayley."

BOOTY-ADE
Aug 30, 2006

BIG KOOL TELLIN' Y'ALL TO KEEP IT TIGHT

Kvantum posted:

No, you see, now it's Brock chasing Seth with the briefcase. It's a criss-cross thing, see?

Yeah, it's a desperation move.

All because Vince is too loving senile & narcissistic to realize he's the goddamn problem, not the roster

Golashes
Aug 8, 2006

team starslay3r!!!!!!
i love this loving company lol

SamuraiFoochs
Jan 16, 2007

Grimey Drawer

Gumball Gumption posted:

So is WWE's gimmick that rules don't exist? Is that what we're missing?

I mean in THEORY there's a reason it makes sense because one of the scheduled men was out of the match. The problem was that Brock just MITB'd the goddamn MATCH.

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually
Guys there is president where they will redo a money in the bank if a non competitor wins it, there will be a rematch tomorrow right? Like they did with carmellas win...right?

Silly Burrito
Nov 27, 2007

SET A COURSE FOR
THE FLAVOR QUADRANT

is pepsi ok posted:

Universal Championship reigns:

Finn 1 day
Goldberg 28 days
Seth 37 days
Roman 64 days
KO 188 days
Brock 660 days

:negative:

Trash the Universal belt, bring back the Big Gold Belt.

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

SamuraiFoochs posted:

I mean in THEORY there's a reason it makes sense because one of the scheduled men was out of the match. The problem was that Brock just MITB'd the goddamn MATCH.

Yeah, there is just no way to make me believe that the rules of the match allow someone not entered into it to just show up at the end and take the case. It's insane everytime WWE does something like that.

Edit: Oh he's the replacement for Sami so it's legal to just hide during the match and they are cool with starting the match without him. :psyduck:

Gumball Gumption fucked around with this message at 03:57 on May 20, 2019

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

get meow this wack-ass crystal prison
brock lesnar lmfao

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Brokenogre posted:

Guys there is president where they will redo a money in the bank if a non competitor wins it, there will be a rematch tomorrow right? Like they did with carmellas win...right?

They played his music and rang the belt when he came out, so I imagine if they address it at all, it'll be Paul Heyman doing a promo saying that there was an open spot and Brock filled it. Whether Brock being the one who took Sami out does anything for Sami or they just leave him as a heel I have no clue.

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

the best thing about that clip is how stupid it makes Ali look for not just...unclipping the briefcase. He already had it in his hands but then he went BUH-WAHHHHHHHHHHH??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? for 40 seconds until Brock could get to him.

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

an oscars "in memorium" sequence but with all the cameramen and fans brock has obliterated with ladders/car doors/tvs

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

Neodoomium posted:

the best thing about that clip is how stupid it makes Ali look for not just...unclipping the briefcase. He already had it in his hands but then he went BUH-WAHHHHHHHHHHH??!?!?!?!?!?!?!? for 40 seconds until Brock could get to him.

cops aren't known for their intelligence

TriffTshngo
Mar 28, 2010

Don't get it twisted who your enemies are.
I don't watch WWE outside of the Rumble and TakeOvers anymore but I heard something about a bad finish to the show on twitter so I had to check it out and

just

lol

it's like vince is playing chicken with people who give a poo poo about wrestling, daring them to stop watching

it's not a game worth playing

Neodoomium
Jun 20, 2001

You are now hearing this
noise in your head.

Low Desert Punk posted:

cops aren't known for their intelligence

true, ACAB

Dangerous Person
Apr 4, 2011

Not dead yet

Are you loving kidding me

Brokenogre
May 22, 2013

Lacey is really good actually

Jerusalem posted:

They played his music and rang the belt when he came out, so I imagine if they address it at all, it'll be Paul Heyman doing a promo saying that there was an open spot and Brock filled it. Whether Brock being the one who took Sami out does anything for Sami or they just leave him as a heel I have no clue.

They won't do anything with sami, they never do anything with sami that doesn't involve Kevin Owens. And being fair anyone comes to the ring and their music plays. But I can have blind hope that competition will make wwe better. It likely won't but I can hope

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

jru please add my picture to the weekly thread i worked very hard on it in ms paint

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

this one

Low Desert Punk
Jul 4, 2012

i have absolutely no fucking money

i will save your meme and send it to friends and family

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

kitten emergency
Jan 13, 2008

Low Desert Punk posted:

i will save your meme and send it to friends and family

thank you. in the future when the attention economy takes us all, i will be a little bit richer from your efforts and will redistribute my riches in kind