Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

bloom posted:

I thought goons were all supposed to be degenerate aging alcoholics, not a bunch of squares?

I gottcha buddy! In reality I'll be up until 5am drinking and only get up once I start baking in my tent under the midday sun.

lol

Pinky posted:

As one of the people in those 3 pictures: none of the people photographed were the "tent people". Though we did all watch and laugh for days, months, years.

edit: I can probably find the pictures, but I dont really think any of us want me to.

Oh I want to see pics of goon camp. But like, hopefully nothing bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Also real post.

"Has anyone seen my bag of medications? I don't want to get heartburn or anything. Boy that'd keep me up all night."

"Oh also the other meds so I don't freak out."

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

Pinky posted:

As one of the people in those 3 pictures: none of the people photographed were the "tent people". Though we did all watch and laugh for days, months, years.

edit: I can probably find the pictures, but I dont really think any of us want me to.

sry about that :\

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

I showed the kids goatse. the little one called me a n***** and the fat one gave me a lecture about social justice for the goatman

the youth today have really gone to hell

mom and dad fight a lot
Sep 21, 2006

If you count them all, this sentence has exactly seventy-two characters.
*more girls show up because people brought spouses*

Suspect A
Jan 1, 2015

Nap Ghost
*shows up in carnival freakshow cage entitled "The 69yo virgin"*

RaptorChief
Feb 21, 2007

I never went to this but I remember being told that the TCC goons were going to stay up all night on stimulants or acid and cook everyone breakfast. Did that go as planned?

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench

numberoneposter posted:

im so old and fat i broke the lawn chair!!!!

Remember 15 years ago when you were young and fat and broke the lawn chair? Good times.

Now I have money for a stronger chair so I can be fatter.

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant

RaptorChief posted:

I never went to this but I remember being told that the TCC goons were going to stay up all night on stimulants or acid and cook everyone breakfast. Did that go as planned?
Looks like half of them bugged off into the woods. The other half... well... that's not pork you're smelling

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

goons have excellent marbling

Linux Pirate
Apr 21, 2012

numberoneposter posted:

remember when they invented the train? that was wild.

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

poverty goat posted:

I showed the kids goatse. the little one called me a n***** and the fat one gave me a lecture about social justice for the goatman

I goatse’d my son on his college project email list. I may have accidentally sent it bcc’d to the whole list, who knows I was drunk.

All the kids thought it was disgusting and some IT guy banned outside msgs after the teacher got goatse’d by a throw-away email.

My 18 yr old son thought it was funny. He’s a good kid.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
Ok I can probably have a vodka soda or two with you guys but I have to be done by 8 so I can get the kids to bed and make their lunches for tomorrow.

Zeluth
May 12, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3YdPGbGSzGU

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

*talks about hamburger helper for 5 hours around campfire*
*shits pants*

Stefan Prodan
Jan 7, 2002

I deeply respect you as a human being... Some day I'm gonna make you *Mrs* Buck Turgidson!

Grimey Drawer
when i was in high school we goatse'd a bunch of our friends and poo poo and then I realized as an adult that was probably a literal crime ha ha whoops

CannonFodder
Jan 26, 2001

Passion’s Wrench
Forum user Visible Ivan hosted a few of the Gooncamps, lost the Toxx clause poker game and had to post a ban-me thread. The thread he made had his dad spreading his cheeks Goatse style.

Is your dad cool enough to live action goatse the forums?

Iron Crowned
May 6, 2003

by Hand Knit

CannonFodder posted:

Forum user Visible Ivan hosted a few of the Gooncamps, lost the Toxx clause poker game and had to post a ban-me thread. The thread he made had his dad spreading his cheeks Goatse style.

Is your dad cool enough to live action goatse the forums?

Our dads are dead now

Korthal
May 26, 2011

poverty goat posted:

*starts beating the poo poo out of you while screaming "I loving TOLD YOU NOT TO SHOW THEM GOATSE" *

supernatural blonde
Mar 15, 2005

Lipstick Apathy
Guys I've got a good book on the go so I'm gonna turn in after we've eaten and washed the dishes. Sleep well.

dee eight
Dec 18, 2002

The Spirit
of Maynard

:catdrugs:
*doesn't attend*

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Guys the Forest Ranger just fined me $400 even though it's a legal state.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel
Guys I like to prime myself with a few drinks before we go shooting. It loosens me up.

grillster
Dec 25, 2004

:chaostrump:
Glad I brought extra firearms for everyone.

Here's one for you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and you, and

Telebite
Aug 23, 2018

:nws:

https://i.imgur.com/YlDySvG.jpg
https://i.imgur.com/lUtd44B.jpg

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hydo
Nov 23, 2002

I'm gay for Lipton Brisk Iced Tea

Hell yea, I love me some Sloppy Joe's.