Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

but evereywhere i look they aren't where they used to be, only other sandwich shops that are not time travel portals

does
q̶̠̤͈̟͊̈̏͒̑̆̈̈́̕ͅu̷͙̜̭͖̥͌͐̽͗̒ͅï̷͙̺̱̒̽̚͝z̴̡̧̼̫̥̫͈̰̭̤̚ň̴͖͙̱̯̗͌̈́o̵̲̭̣͎͇̼̺̓̀̾͐̏̃̌̂̕ͅs̷̥̿
even exist? am i stuck here?

is this the mandela effect? does anyone remember where there is a quiznos? i must get out of this timeline and back to the original timeline

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Homo Simpson

by Smythe
Yeah and what the heck happened to razor phones?

bird.

me, looking out the window at lightning flashing, hearing the thunder roll a few seconds latter, white noise of rain patter on my roof top: "that;s great but will this server a bbq baja chicken sandwich hot as well as a portal to the original timeline?"

bird.

i don't actually like this premise anymore

nazca

Lord and Savior of KarmaFleet
Some other timeline showed up a while back and got rid of all of our quiznos time portals.

Rumor has it they left one so they could get back but youll never find it because they have a subway banner roped over the quiznos sign.

Signature lovingly crafted by Jinh.

alnilam

Me: so what is this place anyway

Time portal attendant trying to maintain the cover story: it's uhh like a subway, but even worse, but uh you can get it toasted

Me: lol just kidding Tim can I use the portal

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BrownianMotion posted:

i don't actually like this premise anymore

You have been eaten by the bad timeline RIP

take the moon

by sebmojo
got bad news for you op quiznos are hard to find

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NG79GcAISwM

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I walked into the Quiznos but now it was a great clips and I'll be damned if I'll eat a sandwich made or of hair

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs
:rip: chicken carbanara u were a good 'which :sadwave:

Farecoal

There he go
The secret ingredient of Quiznos is its use of chicken meat and other chicken products," explains the paper. "One may have heard that there is such a thing as 'meat' and that it contains protein. That's not true."

But one might also have heard that chicken is not a chicken. In fact, there is no 'meat', merely something called chicken protein concentrate, but according to the USDA, 'the product contains 2.8 times more calories of carbohydrate and about 80% more fat than white meat and poultry' (1).

But Quiznos' Chicken Protein Concentrate is not simply another fast food chicken meal. It contains an enzyme that makes it 'high in thiamin which is needed for your heart', says the report, and that can result in 'increased blood cholesterol and a rise in your blood pressure'.

super sweet best pal

There's a Jimmy John's where the local Quiznos used to be, I think they're trying to reverse engineer the time portal technology.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

drove by the old Quiznos and I can see a glowing blue thing inside the store but no other furnishings, should I go in? The door is propped open.

Farecoal

There he go
sounds like some routine sandwich welding, i wouldn't bother

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

maybe they're welding the ol' peppercorn chicken caesar salad back together, the roman empire

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

hamjobs posted:

maybe they're welding the ol' peppercorn chicken caesar salad back together, the roman empire

it takes a couple days

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

it takes a couple days

i'm ready to wolf down the roman empire my dudes

bird.

sitting in a quiznos waiting for my sub to get toasted, "wow this really is time travel, eh? at this rate ill taken to tomorroww ha ha ha ha"

bird.

the sad thing about quiznos i learned after making this thread was that the reason there are no quiznos anymore is because the whole franchising operation was an unsustainable short-term grift where the franchisees literally couldnt make money with all the fees (licensing fees + having to buy marked up ingredients from quiznos shell company) they had to pay to quiznos overlords, and quiznos failed to market/advertise as much as they promised resulting in basically just cheating naive hopeful business owners out of $20k at a time with a business they couldnt sustain it was super lame

alnilam

BrownianMotion posted:

the sad thing about quiznos i learned after making this thread was that the reason there are no quiznos anymore is because the whole franchising operation was an unsustainable short-term grift where the franchisees literally couldnt make money with all the fees (licensing fees + having to buy marked up ingredients from quiznos shell company) they had to pay to quiznos overlords, and quiznos failed to market/advertise as much as they promised resulting in basically just cheating naive hopeful business owners out of $20k at a time with a business they couldnt sustain it was super lame

Knowing this, would you go back in time and kill baby quiznno

ty manifisto

bird.

alnilam posted:

i would gp back in time and make it so the popular way to say thousands of dollars was kilodollars, so that i could make the joke "ill kill him and take his 20 kill-o-dollars"

Stoner Sloth

alnilam posted:

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Korean Boomhauer

super sweet best pal posted:

There's a Jimmy John's where the local Quiznos used to be, I think they're trying to reverse engineer the time portal technology.

JJ is open-sourced Quiznoes

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BrownianMotion posted:

i would gp back in time and make it so the popular way to say thousands of dollars was kilodollars, so that i could make the joke "ill kill him and take his 20 kill-o-dollars"

Yeah I heard about the guy who killed himself over the franchisee rules and I'm heartbroken. Companies are evil.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

It's pronounced 'keen-wah', actually

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Lol

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GET IM BOYS, THEY'RE CALLING MY KWEESH A QUINNOAH

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Accelerating Quizno's subs to near-relativistic speeds and smashing them into each other to help my friend BrownianMotion get back to their timeline so Dr Sam Beckett and Ziggy can have a sandwich

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Thunder Moose

S.J.C.
THE QUIZNOSTRADAMUS OF THE CELESTIAL TEMPLE AND HIGH COUNCIL OF THE TEMPORAL CONTINUUM WILL NOT SUFFER THIS INDIGNATION!

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

sounds like something a karate guy would say

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go