Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

treasure bear

i like to do proper research for threads so ive infiltrated the sea bed and its sensational down here thanks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

treasure bear posted:

i like to do proper research for threads so ive infiltrated the sea bed and its sensational down here thanks

Amazing!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Manifisto

treasure bear posted:

lol

google THIS

Here's how we can improve the perception of crabs.

First, remove their name. Every time we hear the term "crab," we think it means nothing. When we hear "bikini bottom," we think "toxic" or "dirty." We're pretty sure crabs don't get rid of their names in the same way (although if you have a couple of crabs named "Jellyfish Buttress Crabs" it might help). What if we changed their names? The word "crab," in its natural state is just a name, but we can change it to be another color.

The best thing about choosing the correct name is we don't have to do anything to make it stick. We can just call ourselves some of the colors in our list, and it gives us the confidence we need to call ourselves crab-friendly.

A couple of the colors on the crab is available in most stores as an additional free color to match our colors. I like to use these on our bags. Don't like the colors?"

A. They can't be bad

We've discussed this several times here on the Crab Blog, but we can't stress enough that the "good" thing about the color choices is that they aren't bad. While it's not perfect, the color choices make crabs different enough that they don't feel like

Manifisto

the crab blog is life

alnilam

Actually, it's about ethics in crab bag color selection

Jedrick

:420: There he goes. One of God's own prototypes. Some kind of high-powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die.
Smoke weed every day.
:420:
continuous
rhythm
and
blues

google THIS

"I don't like crabs."

"But that one's name is Jellyfish Buttress Crabs, and so is that one's."

"I stand corrected."

Goons Are Gifts

treasure bear posted:

Farecoal

There he go
heyyyyy guys what's up it's Ryan back at ya with another Crab Vlog!!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

alnilam posted:

Actually, it's about ethics in crab bag color selection

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Wrote crab on the wall of the bar bathroom in pastel colors and now it's good again

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Crabs
Rule
Abyssopelagic and
Bathypelagic zones
Suck my rear end

FutonForensic

bird.

Farecoal posted:

heyyyyy guys what's up it's Ryan back at ya with another Crab Vlog!!

launching irl crab twitch where the crab dabs on screen while dabbing on screen

treasure bear

After the carefully stage managed press conference on the lawn the smiling supportive family return to the house and as they cross the threshold drop their smiles. Mrs Crab doesn't even look at Mr Crab as she passes him, he tries to let out a thank you, she's already up the stairs, she knows what he's done and it'll never be right. His eldest daughter shoots him a disgusted look before disappearing.

treasure bear fucked around with this message at 05:24 on May 28, 2019

vanisher

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

bird.

i am SO TIRED of the media perpetuating these stereotypes, smdh

bird.

we have a lot of work to undo to change the crab image friends

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Crabs: They can't be bad

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

BrownianMotion posted:

lmfao

Goons Are Gifts

BrownianMotion posted:

Oh my God

google THIS

google THIS

Some people still think Dungeness and Dragoness crabs are evil, can you believe it?

Finger Prince

C.R.A.B Cash Rules Averything Broundme

ShinyBirdTeeth

sparkle sparkle sparkle
Hermit crabs are the recyclers of the sea.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
boomers: protesting the affordable hermit crab housing on their private beacj

me: it's 2019 people :rolleyes:

Manifisto

CRABS
Recursively
Are
Best,
Sucka

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
crab branding is an outdated and cruel practice

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
crabs are our friends and we can learn a lot from coexistance

Nosfereefer

dad *angrily*: "i will never allow a crab in this family!"
me: "dad, it's 2019!"

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Nosfereefer posted:

dad *angrily*: "i will never allow a crab in this family!"
me: "dad, it's 2019!"

Goons Are Gifts

Back when I came out to my family they immediately started to boil up water, couldn't go there since then.

Finger Prince

When someone uses the metaphor "crabs in a bucket", it shall henceforth refer to crabs who work together as a team to help each other get out of the bucket.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

Here are 10 reasons why crabs are awesome.

」When you get crabs you don't get a fish. So don't worry about the number. It's the color and feel that makes it interesting. There are only two kinds of crabs – pink and blue.

2. 」Cupcakes are a special type of crabs, I'm pretty sure the first one came out, back then there was no way you could make them.

3. 」You don't want a black guy in the ocean, when you get crabs they can just be like a purple ghost!

4. 」They don't do anything weird about it, in fact, most of the time they enjoy it!

5. 」We eat them every chance we get because we are always hungry!

6. 」Crocodiles are so pretty, the more you eat the more beautiful they get!

7. 」So simple! All you have to do is sit in a chair and eat them!

8. 」You can eat crabs all you want, that's all it is!

9. 」When crabs are hungry they'll just sit there with a big smile on their face and start to eat until the food runs clear.

10. 」When you're out in the open you can