Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS
I just remembered Raw is on tonight and I’m getting a real bad feeling in my stomach

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CapnAndy
Feb 27, 2004

Some teeth long for ripping, gleaming wet from black dog gums. So you keep your eyes closed at the end. You don't want to see such a mouth up close. before the bite, before its oblivion in the goring of your soft parts, the speckled lips will curl back in a whinny of excitement. You just know it.

VJeff posted:

Gonna rule when they back out on this.
Nothing desperate about this, no sir.

flashy_mcflash
Feb 7, 2011

Tomahawk posted:

I just remembered Raw is on tonight and I’m getting a real bad feeling in my stomach

Just don't watch it hahaha just walk away hahaha

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I got a choice...watch RAW or start another playthrough of Alien: Isolation and finally beat it this time out.

I loved it when I played it a year ago, but I played it at night with headphones on, so when I got to a certain point late in the game I "NOPED" right the gently caress out.

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

CobiWann posted:

I got a choice...watch RAW or start another playthrough of Alien: Isolation and finally beat it this time out.

I loved it when I played it a year ago, but I played it at night with headphones on, so when I got to a certain point late in the game I "NOPED" right the gently caress out.

You need to ask yourself, do you want to be terrified by the creaking desolation of a once vibrant place, or do you want to play video games?

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

Jerusalem posted:

You need to ask yourself, do you want to be terrified by the creaking desolation of a once vibrant place

Oh yeah, that's right, the Chernobyl finale is tonight :smith:

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Chris James 2 posted:

Oh yeah, that's right, the Chernobyl finale is tonight :smith:

God that show is so loving good.

Mulaney Power Move
Dec 30, 2004

how could you NOT want to watch WWE Raw tonight, when THE BEAST, Brock Lesnar, will be cashing in his Money in the Bank Boombox

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
remember that youtube video where stephanie admonished brock for tricking people

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

wwe.com isn't loading for me.... is it possible Vince deleted the whole thing in a fit of pique?

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!

Jerusalem posted:

wwe.com isn't loading for me.... is it possible Vince deleted the whole thing in a fit of pique?

Someone tweeted a gif of a sneeze to him so he took WWE offline to be safe

rovert
Jun 10, 2013
Whether Rollins is refusing to go to Saudi or not is an interesting question that should get answered tonight.

Gaz-L
Jan 28, 2009

rovert posted:

Whether Rollins is refusing to go to Saudi or not is an interesting question that should get answered tonight.

...AHAHAHA, Brock's gonna cash in, win the belt, and we're back to square one, all because one of the few people in the company with a shred of decency spoke up?

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Gaz-L posted:

...AHAHAHA, Brock's gonna cash in, win the belt, and we're back to square one, all because one of the few people in the company with a shred of decency spoke up?

i mean the guy willingly cheated on his wife with a nazi, i dont know if its necessarily coming from a place of decency

Defiance Industries
Jul 22, 2010

A five-star manufacturer

STONE COLD 64 posted:

i mean the guy willingly cheated on his wife with a nazi, i dont know if its necessarily coming from a place of decency

Or that just means that the KSA show is too morally bankrupt even for him

SunshineDanceParty
Feb 7, 2006

One Road. Two Friends. One Ass.
Whoever changed rovert's avatar from the scoops is an rear end in a top hat and I'm challenging you to a Hell in the Cell Match. Right.....NOW!

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

it was a good av

TTBF
Sep 14, 2005

Bring back the scoops, J-Ru!

Shine
Feb 26, 2007

No Muscles For The Majority

CobiWann posted:

I tried playing it with the unofficial VR mod, and holy poo poo did it lead to the nopest NOPE ever. :gonk:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spiderdrake
May 12, 2001

After Rarity refused to fight him for her rightful avatar, the psy-scoop ops division moved onto just red texting rov.