Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bronze Fonz
Feb 14, 2019

Everybody knows the Goa'uld give their human host highly augmented immune defenses among other perks.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
I have to say that I'm intrigued OP. So I have a worm I found in my garden. Do I eat it, or shove it straight up my rear end?

Hardawn
Mar 15, 2004

Don't look at the sun, but rather what it illuminates
College Slice

Bardeh posted:

I have to say that I'm intrigued OP. So I have a worm I found in my garden. Do I eat it, or shove it straight up my rear end?

No you get consent, you loving heathen.

Hopper
Dec 28, 2004

BOOING! BOOING!
Grimey Drawer
So let me get this straight. When your bored and overprotected body has a parasite to fight off it stops fighting stupid fights against harmless things like pollen. And this is a surprise exactly how?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Hopper posted:

So let me get this straight. When your bored and overprotected body has a parasite to fight off it stops fighting stupid fights against harmless things like pollen. And this is a surprise exactly how?

You gotta label the worms 1 2 and 4 then you’ll never fuckin have allegros again

Bardeh
Dec 2, 2004

Fun Shoe
i only go for bespoke worms tailored to my personal gut biome

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018

Bardeh posted:

i only go for bespoke worms tailored to my personal gut biome
Here at wrmr we use advanced biometrics to tailor your worm therapy to your specific body needs.

* El Salvadoran factory worker stuffs worms from bin labeled worms into pill bottle*

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005

unpacked robinhood posted:

Will someone describe what's on that gif tia

Grevling posted:

A small dog making GBS threads out a mass of wriggling worms.
to be clear its like there are 100 long apparently strong worms (because theyre moving around and holding their own body weight) all coming out side by side like a the slender tentacles of a body snatcher pod

its a thing youll so regret seeing that you might actually have to see it

gary oldmans diary
Sep 26, 2005
https://i.imgur.com/hJXpWC7.mp4
like this but much much faster and the noodles raise themselves up and move around seemingly looking for a host
i gotta say the machine does it much slower than the natural ability of the dogs rear end

BeefThief
Aug 8, 2007

too many people out there walking without rhythm i guess

El Boot
Mar 18, 2009

Thank Dog It's Friday
... Jane Prentiss?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3SbvInIiAio

Captain Jesus
Feb 26, 2009

What's wrong with you? You don't even have your beer goggles on!!
The rear end eating epidemic is caused by mind controlling worms who develop in the rear end but have the brain as their final destination.

Lolie
Jun 4, 2010

AUSGBS Thread Mum
Someone needs to let the OP of this thread know that his wife shouldn't kill her worm.

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3891067

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
What if she's not even pregnant... It's just worms all the way down :eek:

Tellaris
Dec 23, 2005

Cat On Rope Entertainment: Random comments since 2004

Potential BFF posted:

Stay clear of rear end worm mega hell

:nms: :nws: :nms:
https://i.imgur.com/pftR8eN.gifv
:nms: :nws: :nms:

You don't want that many rear end worms

Bloodborne 2 looking good.

Grevling
Dec 18, 2016

Here's a fascinating kind of worm I just found out about : paealaphostrongylus tenuis otherwise known as "brainworm"

This worm lays its eggs on the outer part of the brain of ungulates such as elk, deer and caribou. Once the eggs hatch, they enter the bloodstream and to the lungs, then up into the respiratory tract where they're swallowed, then ride the animal's poop pellets out of its body. Once outside they get eaten by gastropods like snails where they develop until they're capable of infecting a host. The gastropods sometimes get eaten by accident while sitting on plants and that's how the parasite infects another animal. They make their way to the stomach wall and from there to the brain, where they lay their eggs.

Deer have a pretty good immunity against the worm, while moose can become a little loopy and eventually die.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Grevling posted:

Here's a fascinating kind of worm I just found out about : paealaphostrongylus tenuis otherwise known as "brainworm"

This worm lays its eggs on the outer part of the brain of ungulates such as elk, deer and caribou. Once the eggs hatch, they enter the bloodstream and to the lungs, then up into the respiratory tract where they're swallowed, then ride the animal's poop pellets out of its body. Once outside they get eaten by gastropods like snails where they develop until they're capable of infecting a host. The gastropods sometimes get eaten by accident while sitting on plants and that's how the parasite infects another animal. They make their way to the stomach wall and from there to the brain, where they lay their eggs.

Deer have a pretty good immunity against the worm, while moose can become a little loopy and eventually die.

You gotta respect parasites with their life cycles being bodily road trips

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?
Okay I’m sold, how do I get some butt worms?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Can't help you pardner, we specialize in brain worms only here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Salt Fish
Sep 11, 2003

Cybernetic Crumb
C-SPAM is always talking about brain worms... what if it turns out we have the exact opposite problem and its that politicians DON'T have brain worms??