Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Chris James 2
Aug 9, 2012

omg

https://twitter.com/chucktingle/status/1138160945400877056

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

Quantum of Phallus posted:

what's that from

It is either from the set up for an empty arena match in TNA or from the time TNA's roof caught fire during a pay per view.

El Gallinero Gros
Mar 17, 2010

bradzilla posted:

The Mass Grave Piledriver

This reminds me that the other candidate for Paul Bearer's name Phillip D. Graves

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Quantum of Phallus posted:

what's that from
TNA decided to do an empty arena match during a TV taping, kicked the fans out into the lobbies to watch the match on small TVs, and iirc it wasn't even the end of the tapings so they had to file back in afterwards again

Quantum of Phallus
Dec 27, 2010

RealFoxy posted:

TNA decided to do an empty arena match during a TV taping, kicked the fans out into the lobbies to watch the match on small TVs, and iirc it wasn't even the end of the tapings so they had to file back in afterwards again

lmao

Luke72w
Oct 28, 2011

Unlovable

El Gallinero Gros posted:

This reminds me that the other candidate for Paul Bearer's name Phillip D. Graves

It's things like these that really reinforce that if they hadn't found the perfect Nazi biker to play the role, The Undertaker could have gone the way of The Goon, Dumpster Drose, Bastion Booger, etc very quickly

Dacap
Jul 8, 2008

I've been involved in a number of cults, both as a leader and a follower.

You have more fun as a follower. But you make more money as a leader.

Usos have been added to the tag title match tonight, now a triple threat

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1138174042349932549?s=21

You should be watching the Raptors win instead

Kawalimus
Jan 17, 2008

Better Living Through Birding And Pessimism

Luke72w posted:

It's things like these that really reinforce that if they hadn't found the perfect Nazi biker to play the role, The Undertaker could have gone the way of The Goon, Dumpster Drose, Bastion Booger, etc very quickly

He still would have if they'd given him the Bray Wyatt treatment and had him lose every feud.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.

Kawalimus posted:

He still would have if they'd given him the Bray Wyatt treatment and had him lose every feud.
That was some weird loving booking quirk that started with Kane where it didn't matter if he won or lost, he was always over because he was Kane

Which I guess Vince still thinks works 20 years afterwards? :shrug:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Dacap posted:

this is the part of the finals where the dubs point at the raptors and say “YOU!” before hitting a big boot in game 6 and dropping the leg in game 7

Vertical Lime
Dec 11, 2004

jesus WEP posted:

this is the part of the finals where the dubs point at the raptors and say “YOU!” before hitting a big boot in game 6 and dropping the leg in game 7

kevin durant is playing

it's happening

at least vince will have an excuse this week

Blaise330
Aug 13, 2007

GOD'S FAVORITE CHAMPION

Dacap posted:

Remembering tag division exists then immediately panicing that The New Day and The Bar aren't champions or valid contenders at the moment. *breaks emergency glass titled Usos*

Did Usos vs Dbry/Rowan already happen and I just don't remember it?

Blaise330 fucked around with this message at 21:23 on Jun 10, 2019

Endless Mike
Aug 13, 2003

Maxwell Lord posted:

I wonder how that compares with the cost of living, but it may be hard to figure that when there’s an explicit royals/nobility/everyone else situation.
This site gives some figures. Like you said, the wealthy class may skew things a lot, but $1 is less than a head of lettuce.

is pepsi ok
Oct 23, 2002

This reminds me of a house show I went to towards the end of Jack Swagger's run in WWE. He was in a six man on the face team and it was in December so they had a little holiday display at the top of the entrance ramp. So Swagger's music hits and he saunters out, doesn't do the "We The People" thing. Instead he walks over to an inflatable snowman and boots it off the stage. Then he never tagged into the match and left.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Just in case you were thinking...huh, I am interested in RAW tonight, lets see if something interesting is happening...

Oh boy another (or multiple) Shane McMahon promo to eat up time that could be dedicated to more neglected talents.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness

DarkstarIV posted:

Just in case you were thinking...huh, I am interested in RAW tonight, lets see if something interesting is happening...

I was, in fact, not thinking that but thanks for the warning regardless.

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

I haven’t watched raw in a long time but has shane gotten even worse at sounding like he’s permanently punch drunk when he talks?

STAC Goat
Mar 12, 2008

Watching you sleep.

Butt first, let's
check the feeds.

So is Shane McMahon just the #1 pushed person in WWE?

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

jesus WEP posted:

I haven’t watched raw in a long time but has shane gotten even worse at sounding like he’s permanently punch drunk when he talks?

He takes us to the top of Rount Mushmore each week.

Incessant Excess
Aug 15, 2005

Cause of glitch:
Pretentiousness
Shane always talks like he is just about to forget his lines but he never does.

Orange Carlisle
Jul 14, 2007

STAC Goat posted:

So is Shane McMahon just the #1 pushed person in WWE?

When ratings are down always shove a McMahon front and center

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
Shane and Vince have brain damage

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST
Vince learned that the Lucha House Party won at Super Showdown, so that must be corrected!!!

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1138189172416614400?s=21

I think I'm gonna watch E3 tonight instead. Maybe the Square Enix presentation will have something neat.

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

you're gonna watch raw you know it you're a drat sicko!!! just kidding

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

yea ok posted:

you're gonna watch raw you know it you're a drat sicko!!! just kidding

you are half right

i may leave raw on in the background but otherwise im watching e3.

CarlCX
Dec 14, 2003

DarkstarIV posted:

you are half right

i may leave raw on in the background but otherwise im watching e3.

I don't think a non-post-Wrestlemania Raw has occupied a space in my head greater than "on in the background" for like three years.

Aphrodite
Jun 27, 2006

DarkstarIV posted:

Vince learned that the Lucha House Party won at Super Showdown, so that must be corrected!!!

https://twitter.com/wwe/status/1138189172416614400?s=21

I think I'm gonna watch E3 tonight instead. Maybe the Square Enix presentation will have something neat.

What's happening in this photo? Is Lars slamming him, or is he doing a lucha thing?

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

DarkstarIV posted:

They are supposedly going to have some stuff about the Avengers game that the Tomb Raider studio has been working on

Bard Maddox
Feb 15, 2012

I'm just a sick guy, I'm really just a dirty guy.

kindred spirits of lameassery

Strawberry Panda
Nov 4, 2007

Breakfast Defecting, Slow Dick Touching, Root Beer Barreling SwagVP

IcePhoenix posted:

They are supposedly going to have some stuff about the Avengers game that the Tomb Raider studio has been working on

My friend is lead developer on this game so I'm stoked he's finally able to show it off!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Strawberry Panda posted:

My friend is lead developer on this game so I'm stoked he's finally able to show it off!

that's a hell of a name drop lol

do you know how much they're gonna show?

e: it was quite a bit

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 03:22 on Jun 11, 2019