Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

unpleasantly turgid
Jul 6, 2016

u lightweights couldn't even feed my shadow ;*
you aren't going to trick me into giving your channel a view op

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

beer gas canister
Oct 30, 2007

shmups are da best come play some shmups they're cheap and good and you like them
Plaster Town Cop

A Fancy Hat posted:

*spends all summer jerking off, 10 years later is in weekly therapy to deal with the traumas suffered in high school*

Don't doxx me

Bust Rodd
Oct 21, 2008

by VideoGames
Going home to visit and seeing the cool kids who were in bands and got laid every day working at gas stations and liquor stores is literally the only cool thing about High School

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
*Girl/Guy way too attractive for you* Hey well, have a good summer and... uh, just so you know, I always had like a major crush on you/thought you were interesting/here's my number call me sometime?

*never follows up because of crushing self esteem issues*

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

I'm accidentally a suicide bomber!

FilthyImp posted:

*Girl/Guy way too attractive for you* Hey well, have a good summer and... uh, just so you know, I always had like a major crush on you/thought you were interesting/here's my number call me sometime?

*never follows up because of crushing self esteem issues*

Extremely same

tpink
Feb 18, 2013

Melman

Burt Sexual posted:

You gift other people than just family you cheap skate. We get invites to all the kids friends grad parties, if we know them we go, give envelope at the door. In turn, we invite my kids friends families to his grad, same occurs. It’s a money shift really.

Is this like weird and not normal to people?

Is giving money at a HS graduation a standard thing to do? I’ve honestly never heard of that before (though I also don’t go to many HS graduations).

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

tpink posted:

Is giving money at a HS graduation a standard thing to do? I’ve honestly never heard of that before (though I also don’t go to many HS graduations).

Are you America? Yes. Very. It’s supposed to be for college or the future or whatever.

E and to cover the party. Lol here’s $20 for your 15k college bill next year

Trumps Baby Hands
Mar 27, 2016

Silent white light filled the world. And the righteous and unrighteous alike were consumed in that holy fire.
on the way home from graduation at the local arena I drove past my high school and gave it the finger while blaring 'kids' by mgmt

its all been downhill from there baby

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
*'Quirky teacher's speech mentions a book that provided him with all the wisdom he ever needed in life, proceeds to read 'Oh The Places You'll Go*

*"Cool" teacher seems awfully close to the hot girl in class after the graduation ceremony*

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Burt Sexual posted:

You gift other people than just family you cheap skate. We get invites to all the kids friends grad parties, if we know them we go, give envelope at the door. In turn, we invite my kids friends families to his grad, same occurs. It’s a money shift really.

Is this like weird and not normal to people?

20 grad parties is a gently caress-load, we had to do me, my friends, my church's whole youth group and that was still under 20. My brother did the same but played football and barely got to ~20 all combined.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

FilthyImp posted:

*'Quirky teacher's speech mentions a book that provided him with all the wisdom he ever needed in life, proceeds to read 'Oh The Places You'll Go*

*"Cool" teacher seems awfully close to the hot girl in class after the graduation ceremony*

*breathes a sigh of relief that the quirky teacher didn't open the bible*

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

1st_Panzer_Div. posted:

20 grad parties is a gently caress-load, we had to do me, my friends, my church's whole youth group and that was still under 20. My brother did the same but played football and barely got to ~20 all combined.

I went to 2, mrs Sexual loves this poo poo, I just handed over twenties. It was over 3 weeks but sorry about your friends :shrug: he had a class of 120, mine was 550, hers was 25 lmao. 20% isn’t an irrational number of friends, friend.

Thesaurus
Oct 3, 2004

FilthyImp posted:

My school had that "cool" teacher. Talked a lot about Jack Kerouac and beat poets. He was notorious for dating his former students while they were freshmen in college

FilthyImp
Sep 30, 2002

Anime Deviant
*puts down copy out of HOWL*
'Look Sandra... i don't usually assign this to the kids. They're too... immature, too wrapped up in all this high school teenage bullshit.

But I can tell you're better than that, more... *looks at hint of cleavage* mature.

My middle school had one of those "cool" guys. He was like Bill Nye with a midlife crisis. Wore black shades during class because SCIENCE

FilthyImp fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Jun 11, 2019

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Man if I went back to high school now I would run that place

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I'm coming back for a victory lap!

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Killed a Girl in 96 posted:

Sure you would

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

Because if there's one thing the high school social hierarchy rewards, it's the wisdom that comes with age

esperterra
Mar 24, 2010

SHINee's back

FilthyImp posted:

:cries over people they'll never talk to again in 5 months:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foyAOoVagWw

My grad had the double whammy of Vitamin C and Green Day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CnQ8N1KacJc

SleepySonata
Mar 3, 2010
This is my chance to hook up with that one teacher who kept making inappropriate comments about how the girls dress.

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

*finally finishes drilling that secret tunnel to the room where the permanent records are stored*

"Heh heh heh, time to stick it to the man and burn up all these records!"

*accidentally blows up the entire school*

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

FactsAreUseless posted:

Because if there's one thing the high school social hierarchy rewards, it's the wisdom that comes with age

No I mean I know more penis jokes now.

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP
Also I ride a motorcycle and say gently caress a lot.

:cool:

Watch me throw a football over them mountains.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

A Fancy Hat posted:

*finally finishes drilling that secret tunnel to the room where the permanent records are stored*

"Heh heh heh, time to stick it to the man and burn up all these records!"

*accidentally blows up the entire school*

*the records survive*

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
*the student perishes, however*
*In the coming weeks the media go over his whole stupid life, finally blaming video games and that devil music for his unprompted terrorist act*

CheeseThief
Dec 28, 2012

Two wholesome boys to brighten your day

Colonel Cancer posted:

*the student perishes, however*
*In the coming weeks the media go over his whole stupid life, finally blaming video games and that devil music for his unprompted terrorist act*

On somethingawful those aspects are for once accurate but no less irrelevant.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I think they prefer if you get your GED online

Burt Sexual
Jan 26, 2006

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Switchblade Switcharoo

Big Beef City posted:

:eyepop:

Brother Tadger
Feb 15, 2012

Big Beef City posted:

:thurman:

Ichabod Tane
Oct 30, 2005

A most notable
coward, an infinite and endless liar, an hourly promise breaker, the owner of no one good quality.

https://youtu.be/_Ojd0BdtMBY?t=4

Big Beef City posted:

Oh my lord

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Killed a Girl in 96
Jun 15, 2001

DON'T STOP CAN'T STOP

Big Beef City posted:

*rolls up, flicks cigarette butt at u*