Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
sometimes you gotta change punctuation and grammar slightly but you can't write this kind of garbage

what nonsense! this is silly!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
lmao these are great

what did you use to generate the prompts?

Manifisto

I like it, the art reminds me of kate beaton

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop

Farecoal posted:

lmao these are great

what did you use to generate the prompts?

https://talktotransformer.com/

The document I have saved is full of gold. This is honestly the funnest generator imo.

Farecoal

There he go

Plant MONSTER. posted:

The document I have saved is full of gold. This is honestly the funnest generator imo.

If you need more inspiration, we used that site in the BYOBot thread

Plant MONSTER.

Garfield's been down every road

cda

by Hand Knit

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Garfield's been down every road

lol this is good

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Plant MONSTER.

Prompt: Mario coughed and sputtered a little bit before passing the bong over to Luigi

Twenty Four

lmao at all of these

Plant MONSTER.

Manifisto

haha

Farecoal

There he go
This is Fine Marge

google THIS

super sweet best pal

The walls are melting again.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Plant MONSTER.

Manifisto

I am really liking these. is most of the content what the neural net generates, or does the prompt get included sometimes?

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

Most of the time I include the prompt in the first panel. "Kermit was fed a bucket full of" was the prompt, I kept refreshing until it went on some tangent about eating dirt and worms.

One of the other results was "Kermit was fed a bucket full of lava. He did so and soon began to feel sick. As he ate, he began to experience a headache until eventually he vomited"

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

this speaks to me

Plant MONSTER.

Farecoal

There he go
Sam Hahn :worship:

Korean Boomhauer

Korean Boomhauer
When I get home I may try my hand with a few of these lmao

Twenty Four

omg lol

Korean Boomhauer
i hope you guys can read this. it was super fun to make lmao.

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
I can! and I did!

I <3 this thraed

cda

by Hand Knit

----------------

NigelThornberry

Plant MONSTER. posted:

I typed in "Sentient Pickles" and here's what I got:

Sentient Pickles

Ingredients :

1/4-1/3 cup vegetable oil

1 cup fresh dill stems

1/2-1/2 cup grated organic carrots

1 1/2 cups diced red onion

1/2 cup diced celery

1/2-1/2 cup diced ginger

1/4 cup chopped onions

1 egg

2 tbsp. allspice

1/4 tsp fine sea salt

Who would have known its that easy?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

that's one sassy dragon

Farecoal

There he go

Korean Boomhauer

thats a handsome derg

joke_explainer

That’s amazing

Plant MONSTER.

thank you for adding comics to the thread!! may robots take over everytihng in the future!! Why not!!

I want to make more but I kind of just feel like making them about Marge, is that okay with you?

g0lbez

and then you'll beg
I feel p silly I thought the comics were being generated too and it was breaking my brain how advanced AI had gotten

g0lbez

and then you'll beg

cda

by Hand Knit

joke_explainer posted:

That’s amazing

Kafka really missed the boat on the whole dragon revenge thing.

----------------

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Korean Boomhauer
i got a gross prompt im sorry everyone

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Korean Boomhauer posted:

i got a gross prompt im sorry everyone

everything checks out