Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
internet really brings out the worst in people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

President Beep
Apr 30, 2009

i have to have a car because otherwise i cant drive around the country solving mysteries while being doggedly pursued by federal marshals for a crime i did not commit (9/11)
it’s a real shitshow

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

it certainly tricks lovely people into outing themselves as trash in a consistent and public manor

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
i have no idea who that guy is

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

DescriptionPaul Brian Thurrott is a technology podcaster, published author, and blogger on his website thurrott.com in collaboration with Petri.com.

Agile Vector
May 21, 2007

scrum bored

paul is a man oddly concerned about children and their use of ios which raises a lot of concerns considering the type of company he keeps

CRIP EATIN BREAD
Jun 24, 2002

Hey stop worrying bout my acting bitch, and worry about your WACK ass music. In the mean time... Eat a hot bowl of Dicks! Ice T

Soiled Meat
lmao at anyone listening to a technology podcast.

how loving sad.

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

President Beep posted:

never get high or your own guy supply

lol

pram
Jun 10, 2001

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

lmao at anyone listening to a technology podcast.

how loving sad.

frh
Dec 6, 2014

Hire Kenny G to play for me in the elevator.

Father Jack posted:

nah, some people argue age of consent changes from the point of view of changing laws so that teenagers having sex with each other can have access to birth control and other sexual health services

blanket accusing anyone who talks about it of being a paedo is not a good thing for helping reduce unwanted pregnancy and std infection amongst teenagers

the gently caress is this poo poo

Suspicious
Apr 30, 2005
You know he's the villain, because he's got shifty eyes.

CRIP EATIN BREAD posted:

pram posted:

correlation between someone earnestly discussing 'age of consent' and being a pedophile is like 100% lol

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW posted:

the gently caress is this poo poo

cons conflate sexual health with dirty satanic loving and would rather teenagers who do it with each other get pregnant or horrible diseases than take reasonable steps to promote youth sexual health with a sensible close-in-age exemption

these are the same people who argued against administering a drug, to girls, that literally prevents cancer, cause it would encourage high-school aged humans to do the sex with each other

DaTroof
Nov 16, 2000

CC LIMERICK CONTEST GRAND CHAMPION
There once was a poster named Troof
Who was getting quite long in the toof

flakeloaf posted:

cons conflate sexual health with dirty satanic loving and would rather teenagers who do it with each other get pregnant or horrible diseases than take reasonable steps to promote youth sexual health with a sensible close-in-age exemption

giving them quality sex education is a slightly different matter from making it okay for them to gently caress taxpayers

The Management
Jan 2, 2010

sup, bitch?

DaTroof posted:

giving them quality sex education is a slightly different matter from making it okay for them to gently caress taxpayers

ain’t no minimum age on paying taxes

TimWinter
Mar 30, 2015

https://timsthebomb.com

The Management posted:

ain’t no minimum age on paying taxes

The entire crowd collectively rolls it's eyes and groans

Powerful Two-Hander
Mar 10, 2004

Mods please change my name to "Tooter Skeleton" TIA.

uncurable mlady posted:

we spend a lot of money on f-35s but i bet if we spent that on searching twitter for people making self-referential pedo jokes and having strong opinions on the age of consent then running stings it'd cost less than f-35s and would get more kiddy diddlers off the streets

i mean, it could probably just be done with the twitter apis?

new yospos project: correlate that poo poo and auto report to the fbi

consider this post "the wiki"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

qsvui
Aug 23, 2003
some crazy thing

Agile Vector posted:

paul is a man oddly concerned about children and their use of ios which raises a lot of concerns considering the type of company he keeps

put this guy in the list also