Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

kerimeton
Nov 10, 2007
sarcassticallas
Moutain Dew made your balls smaller. Ozzy Ozbourn eat the head off of a live pigeon on stage (True). The one about Marilyn Manson. That they bred cats with increasingly wide anus and sold them in underground shops for rich perverts. A bunch of stories about the evil eye being true. One guy told me that he had went to the moon.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Pham Nuwen
Oct 30, 2010

kerimeton posted:

That they bred cats with increasingly wide anus and sold them in underground shops for rich perverts.

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Nick hosed a cat at a house party and the cat died!!!

Why was everyone obsessed with loving cats?

Fleta Mcgurn
Oct 5, 2003

Porpoise noise continues.

Pham Nuwen posted:

BigBadSteve posted:

Maybe he hosed the cat and it died of a broken heart after he moved away.

I don't know, but I just found out Nick has three kids. They're kind of cute!

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Pham Nuwen posted:

Because it is a funny thing to accuse the weird kid in class of doing

1000 Brown M and Ms
Oct 22, 2008

F:\DL>quickfli 4-clowns.fli

kerimeton posted:

Ozzy Ozbourn eat the head off of a live pigeon on stage (True).

A bat actually. And yeah, it was true, but only because Ozzy thought it was a rubber prop

Justin Godscock
Oct 12, 2004

Listen here, funnyman!

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

A bat actually. And yeah, it was true, but only because Ozzy thought it was a rubber prop

With his rationale being "Who brings a live bat to a concert?". He assumed it was a rubber toy based off that logic.

SIDS Vicious
Jan 1, 1970

Justin Godscock posted:

With his rationale being "Who brings a live bat to a concert?". He assumed it was a rubber toy based off that logic.

Plus the fact that part of the stage show had been to bite the head off a rubber one in the past also

root beer
Nov 13, 2005

Fleta Mcgurn posted:

Nick hosed a cat at a house party and the cat died!!!

It was a dog and Nick is actually Morally Inept :spooky:

You Are A Werewolf
Apr 26, 2010

Black Gold!

These are a couple of specific legends to my high school in the mid-90s:

The main building of my high school was built in the early 1920s and was the original full school. It was and still is three stories, and the gymnasium was originally on the third floor. A basketball player in the early 1930s died in a car crash (or was murdered depending on who you asked), but he loved playing basketball so much that he never really left the school. At night or if you’re alone in the halls of the third floor, you can hear a lone basketball dribbling.

The gymnasium was built in the late 1930s and the third floor of the main building was converted into classrooms. In the 1960s during a pep rally, a stoned student climbed the rafters unseen for whatever reason and fell to their death sometime after the rally when no one was around (how convenient for the “no record of that ever happening” search). They say if you look out of the corner of your eye while standing on the gym floor, you can see a ghostly body falling from the rafters.

The vocational building was built in the early 1950s and has three stories like the main building along with basement classrooms. In the 1980s, a student killed himself in a basement classroom, and the classroom was sealed up and never used again. After a few more years of use, the basement classrooms were eventually abandoned by the time I went to school there, apparently from the stigma of a suicidal death. Now, there is some truth to this story, I believe, because my friends and I were down there one day just loving off when I noticed a slit in a portion of the walls that didn’t match anything else and was roughly door sized (the walls were brick, but this small section was a different type of brick). I had my friend lift me up so I could peek over the slit, and bigger than poo poo there was a door behind there. When I asked administration why there was a bricked up door in the basement, all they would ask me was “why were you down in the basement?” and dodged the question, so my high school may actually have a true urban legend.

There was also a giant old-timey industrial wooden door in the basement that lead to the sewers and storm drains. I never ventured in there because it was legit scary looking like something out of a horror movie, and because I heard some kid went in there one time and never came out...

You Are A Werewolf fucked around with this message at 03:38 on Jul 24, 2019

Remulak
Jun 8, 2001
I can't count to four.
Yams Fan

GokuGoesSSJ3 posted:

Oh man this reminds me I believed that too, or at least something very similar.
Yeah, based on the Calvin & Hobbes strip I tried the same thing. Lasted like a day but for my girls lesson learned! don’t trust daddy

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

cinni posted:

If your dick couldnt fit inside a sobe bottle, you had a big dick.

This is viral advertising for sobe, I know it

bamhand
Apr 15, 2010

cinni posted:

If your dick couldnt fit inside a sobe bottle, you had a big dick.

I mean, that's just a fact.

wesleywillis
Dec 30, 2016

SUCK A MALE CAMEL'S DICK WITH MIRACLE WHIP!!
If you went to see Metallica in concert, they smashed their guitars after every song.
We never discussed whether or not Lars would smash his drums, just that the others would smash their guitars.
This was circa 1989 or so.

I saw them live in 97 and 98. There was no smashing of guitars. Perhaps they were short on money at that point, or maybe a shortage of Metallica caliber guitars.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smiling Mandrill
Jan 19, 2015

1000 Brown M and Ms posted:

He also bit the head off a dove. The bat was an accident. I remember him talking about how bad it sucked getting the rabies shots after doing it.