Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Farecoal

There he go
Pronounce it as You-ber

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go
Order an Uber, open the door, conspicuously look around the inside, and say "Um, maybe I'll take a cab instead". Then slam the door shut

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
Go head to an incredibly awkward breakfast after a one night stand using uber. let the person you hosed last night into their seat in the back, very politely. then, not knowing how things work, sit in the front for the whole trip

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
Get in next to the driver, set this up

Pretend steer all the way to destination and then ask the driver to pay you when he arrives.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Fredrik1 posted:

Pretend steer all the way to destination and then ask the driver to pay you when he arrives.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Fredrik1 posted:

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Fredrik1 posted:

Powerful own

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Order an Uber; when they arrive hand them a roll of duct tape and insist they tape you and put you in the trunk. If they agree, apologize in advance for the screaming and offer to tip them extra in cash if they take you on the highway and check the brakes repeatedly.

Finger Prince

Bring a magnetic light up TAXI sign, and when you get out, surreptitiously stick it on the roof.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

have the destination be a street race and tell them that they've been entered.

WindmillSlayer

commit a crime against their bodily autonomy lmao

WindmillSlayer fucked around with this message at 07:29 on Jun 15, 2019

ass

WindmillSlayer posted:

commit a crime against their bodily autonomy lmao

LOL

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

ass
Got us good ahahahah. PErfect set up OP.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Farecoal posted:

Pronounce it as You-ber

Ubber.

treasure bear

Fredrik1 posted:

Dungeon Ecology

hang a scented christmas tree air freshener and claim religious persecution if they try to take it down

redm

fill your back pockets with glitter before getting into the backseat

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

Every time you are at a light, get the attention of other motorists and conspicuously make faces and gestures at the driver like to say "Get a load of this guy!"