Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DEAD GAY FORUM

the good posts were inside you all along
EN WE WOULDN'T WAIT SO LONG

PUT THIS ON LOOP YOU stupendous PEOPLE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qerwPcCejag

i'm going through some roughe times and theise makes me feel b etter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

alnilam

ty manifisto

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I'm already older, and yeah, it's pretty good

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i have to admit, im not up to date on the current beach boy canon

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

alnilam

Nosfereefer posted:

i have to admit, im not up to date on the current beach boy canon

I think canonically most of them were captured by Uncle Jesse and are still held captive in the Smash Club back room, occasionally forced to perform

ty manifisto

alnilam

They came in on the sloop John B... and never left :twisted:

alnilam

Remember the post credits scene after Full House: End of Summer, where they were tied up and Mike Love said "please... I feel so broke up... i wanna go home." and Jesse nervously said "look i want to but you know I'm not the one in charge here, and he could be back any minute" and Mike said PLEASE... Then behind him in the darkness, a twisted voice said, "CUT. IT. OUT."

alnilam

spoilers sorry

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
I did always get the sense that The Beach Boys were yelling at me

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
I was having fun until my daddy took the T-Bird away.

Fun.

Fun...

FUN!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

The beach boy cannon is still at the old fort, but they filled it with cement.

Dungeon Ecology

im old as gently caress and i still gotta wait forever what gives brian eno fix this

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
Have to wait so long for what? To die?

Korean Boomhauer

Dungeon Ecology posted:

im old as gently caress and i still gotta wait forever what gives brian eno fix this

his name is Eno Phillips

TatoPancakes

the brainwaves are thinking
Can't you just wait faster

Goons Are Gifts

TatoPancakes posted:

Can't you just wait faster

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Lyin' in bed, just like Brian Wilson did

**rolls over and goes back to sleep**

bradzilla

I for one, am glad that the beach boys respect god's wish to not gently caress until married

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
I took my dad to see Brian Wilson live performing the entire Pet Sounds album from start to finish. it ruled even though he's a zillion years old and his voice sounds awful now. al jardin was playing in the band too and his son was there too and he sang all the songs that had the really high leads. it was great.

that album is always on the top 100 albums of all time lists for good reason

Android Blues

maybe my favourite dinosaur comics ever, and if you didn't mention it i would have. it's just perfect

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This thread reminded me of the time my family and I walked into the elevator at Dover Downs, in Dover, Delaware with most of the Beach Boys back in 2002 or so and I breathed the same air as them.

They were pleasant, friendly, and a bunch of really fun-loving guys who looked old but acted like a buncha kids having a good time.

welp, that's my Beach Boys story!

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i am intrigued by the notion of a scribe baby

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Space Taxi
Waiting is easy when you're older, you just fall asleep in your chair

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doctor Dogballs

driving the fuck truck from hand land to pound town without stopping at suction station

Nosfereefer posted:

i am intrigued by the notion of a scribe baby

That sort of thing is my scribe, baby

----------------
https://thumbs.gfycat.com/HopefulSophisticatedIndianrhinoceros-mobile.webm
"The Bad Boy of Comics"