Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

a few years ago: Obama wants single moms to move to the off-world colonies. *dancing silhouette*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ChubbyChecker

gosh darn this is a great thred

Goons Are Gifts

ChubbyChecker posted:

RazzleDazzleHour

"Decker, we've made a terrible discovery. There are Replicant sleeper agents, who don't even know they're Replicants."

"Jesus, what can we possibly do?"

"Well, we've developed an audio clip that will tell us if someone is a Replicant. Listen to this"

"How is a sound clip of a man saying Laurel going to help us?"

"Wh...what did you say?"

RazzleDazzleHour

this one's really obscure

"Listen Mr. Matthews, all you have to do is answer the questions and you'll be free to go."

"But...I just don't get it. These questions will prove I'm a human?"

"Yes, exactly."

"Well, okay."

"Great. First question: in the NES game Dragster, what is the fastest possible time you can achieve in the race?"

"It's 5.57, right?"

"5.57?"

"Well...yeah, it's impossible to get a faster time than that."

"I see. A perfectly logical answer, Mr. Matthews..."

[a gun is brandished from behind the agent's back]

take the moon

by sebmojo

joke_explainer posted:

*EPIC POLICE FAIL COP SHOOTS STRIPPER IN BACK SIX TIMES AS SHE RUNS THROUGH A DOZEN PLATE GLASS WINDOWS WATCH THIS*

omg

take the moon

by sebmojo

ChubbyChecker posted:

Farecoal

There he go

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

"Decker, we've made a terrible discovery. There are Replicant sleeper agents, who don't even know they're Replicants."

"Jesus, what can we possibly do?"

"Well, we've developed an audio clip that will tell us if someone is a Replicant. Listen to this"

"How is a sound clip of a man saying Laurel going to help us?"

"Wh...what did you say?"

lmao

punk rebel ecks

A shitty post? This calls for a dance of deduction.
Chief: "There are rouge replicants on the loose."

Decker: "Okay, I'll go do some detective work to find them."

Chief: "No need, they have a built-in GPS like literally everything else that is a computer."

City of Glompton

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

"Okay Dennis, we just need to perform a couple of small tests."

"And then I'll be free to go?"

"Of course. As you know, you're suspected of being a Replicant, so we need to make sure you're really human. Otherwise...we can't exactly let you leave here. Surely, you understand."

"Yeah...yeah, okay."

"Don't worry, you just need to do what comes naturally, okay?"

"Okay."

"Great. Here, take this."

"What is this, a cell phone?"

"Yeah, it's a cell phone."

"What, uh...okay..."

[cell phone starts ringing]

"..."

"..."

"Aren't you going to answer the phone, Dennis?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Alright Dennis, you're free to go."

"Wait, aren't there more tests?"

"Well, usually there are, but you passed this one so convincingly that I'm absolutely certain you're human."

"Oh, uh, cool. Well...goodbye I guess."

"Goodbye Dennis."

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

FactsAreUseless

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

"Okay Dennis, we just need to perform a couple of small tests."

"And then I'll be free to go?"

"Of course. As you know, you're suspected of being a Replicant, so we need to make sure you're really human. Otherwise...we can't exactly let you leave here. Surely, you understand."

"Yeah...yeah, okay."

"Don't worry, you just need to do what comes naturally, okay?"

"Okay."

"Great. Here, take this."

"What is this, a cell phone?"

"Yeah, it's a cell phone."

"What, uh...okay..."

[cell phone starts ringing]

"..."

"..."

"Aren't you going to answer the phone, Dennis?"

"No."

"Are you sure?"

"Uh...yeah."

"Alright Dennis, you're free to go."

"Wait, aren't there more tests?"

"Well, usually there are, but you passed this one so convincingly that I'm absolutely certain you're human."

"Oh, uh, cool. Well...goodbye I guess."

"Goodbye Dennis."

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

joke_explainer posted:

*EPIC POLICE FAIL COP SHOOTS STRIPPER IN BACK SIX TIMES AS SHE RUNS THROUGH A DOZEN PLATE GLASS WINDOWS WATCH THIS*

Solar Tornado

A true fool keeps on fighting, even when there is no more glory to be gained
The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help by donating to its Patreon. But you're not helping.

google THIS

Self-diagnosing as a replicant after taking an online Voight-Kampff test on WebBR.

google THIS fucked around with this message at 23:50 on Jul 1, 2019

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

C-Beams glittering in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate 10 HOURS for studying or relaxation!

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

i want MOAR LIFE fucker!!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Drink-Mix Man posted:

i want MOAR LIFE fucker!!

Ok, everybody, that's it for today. This has been Roy Battz coming at you, make sure to like and subscribe and please hit that bell notification button to get all the latest Roy Battz news and information!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Solar Tornado posted:

The tortoise lays on its back, its belly baking in the hot sun, beating its legs trying to turn itself over, but it can't. Not without your help by donating to its Patreon. But you're not helping.