Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
https://twitter.com/RealRandallPink/status/1142737020659220480?s=20

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

try it next to an open flame

Farecoal

There he go
love to summon a demon penis-first

Goons Are Gifts

That's what happens when you misspell the pentagram while drawing.

google THIS

Remember kids, punctuation is the difference between "Let's summon Grandma!" and "Let's summon Gra'n'dma!"

treasure bear

hi, i will be your demon for this evening, im not technically a demon but im covering for a friend

Finger Prince

Summon Pink Elemental from the Elemental Plane of Foam

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

...I really hate it when y'all summon me and it's just so I can explode into pink goo then go get y'all tacos. UberEats is a thing.

RazzleDazzleHour

Hey, Kelthor? Yeah, it's me, it's Austin. Listen, I know you were really excited to show all the apprentices your foam apparition, but were you planning on cleaning this up? What? Yeah, I know the Academy pays me to clean the classrooms, but this seems kind of inconsiderate, you know? We still have trash cans in the cafeteria, Kelthor, we don't just throw all our food onto the floor and say "oh don't worry Austin will clean it up." I mean, you've got magic, I can only imagine it would have been really easy to clean this up if you were planning on it...

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Hey, Kelthor? Yeah, it's me, it's Austin. Listen, I know you were really excited to show all the apprentices your foam apparition, but were you planning on cleaning this up? What? Yeah, I know the Academy pays me to clean the classrooms, but this seems kind of inconsiderate, you know? We still have trash cans in the cafeteria, Kelthor, we don't just throw all our food onto the floor and say "oh don't worry Austin will clean it up." I mean, you've got magic, I can only imagine it would have been really easy to clean this up if you were planning on it...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Goons Are Gifts

RazzleDazzleHour posted:

Twenty Four

*Snorts and scoffs* Bunch of noobs. *Logs on to my level 5000 Warlock* *Tries to feel good about self*

Goons Are Gifts

What, demon summoning? Now? Are you insane? Do I look like I have any soul shards left? Christ, I just had to make this ridiculous portal stone you so desperately "needed", princess.

Don't even give me that "But Healthstone!" look or I swear I'll curse you.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Twenty Four posted:

*Snorts and scoffs* Bunch of noobs. *Logs on to my level 5000 Warlock* *Tries to feel good about self*

Yeah, but your Voidwalker STILL says, "Why have you summoned me?" in a very annoyed tone of voice.

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

summoning a demon to bring me a roll of toilet paper while i'm on the toilet because there is only one square left and also giving the demon the leeway to torture the person who did not replace the roll or refill the bin

the person is me

i regret everything except summoning the demon to bring me a roll of toilet paper, on the toilet

sb hermit

Summoned a succubus to fetch me toilet paper and she finally arrives with just three shells and says that she's going to whip me until I finish

it's hard to concentrate on figuring out the three shell technique when you're being lashed

jeffery
weed

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Ghouled Mango

by Pragmatica
*desperately trying to summon demons to distract the mods*

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

teen witch
yeah what do you all want, I’m here no need to ring the bell, riles up the cats

hot cocoa on the couch

teen witch posted:

riles up the cats

i know, they're the demons i'm tryna summon

https://i.imgur.com/W7qTiB3.mp4

a LEGENDARY sig by the LEGENDARY LAP

teen witch

hot cocoa on the couch posted:

i know, they're the demons i'm tryna summon

well you have a choice of five, which one in particular

hot cocoa on the couch

gonna need to see pussy pics before i can answer that

teen witch

gonna need to see pussy pics before i can answer that

sheesh, fine

you have your pick of the following

L-R: Tara, Sigurd, Raichu, Fenris, Pikachu

hot cocoa on the couch

teen witch posted:

sheesh, fine

you have your pick of the following

L-R: Tara, Sigurd, Raichu, Fenris, Pikachu

oh drat okay obviously i'm summoning the dragon slayer who also happens to be a black cat. i'm going on a quest so his services will be appreciated. i will dispel him when the quest is complete, tia

teen witch

oh drat okay obviously i'm summoning the dragon slayer who also happens to be a black cat. i'm going on a quest so his services will be appreciated. i will dispel him when the quest is complete, tia

ah, Sigurd, of course, his name says it all. just be sure the dragons does not open up a plastic bag in his presence, tis his one weakness.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Barco Fiesta

a fantasy of olives
i have read the ars goetia as best I can, considering it's in medieval French, but the gist of it is that demons are the spiritual equivalent of cool teens and will basically hang out with you and pretend to be your friend if you give them alcohol.