Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
The smoke attracted a nearby Pepperfly!

: "Dude. Firehazard."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redm

Ask the pepper fly if it knows where to find candy

Manifisto

both the smoke exhale and the pepperfly are amazing

ask the pepperfly if it knows how to get we'd without smonk

with that proboscis I bet it knows where to get the good stuff

ty nesamdoom!

Plant MONSTER.

I was watching simpsons at 0.75 without knowing until a scene where homer and bart were getting back massages at a hotel and the noises they were making were super drawn out like a youtube poop
Blue One asks the Pepperfly where he can score some candy and kush.

: "I'm made of candy and chitin. All candy comes from little sentient critters."

: "you can buy bud at the store, man. It's legal."

You learned about The Store.

Stoner Sloth

>>Offer to rage the little dude out in exchange for leading us to the Store and perhaps later convince him to take us to the secret candy graveyard of the little sentient critters!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Bear Enthusiast

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Ask for hot tips on critters to sustainably harvest for their tasty bodies, promise a favor once the business gets going.

super sweet best pal

Ask permission to apply sugar to the Pepperfly so we can extract some candy.

Twenty Four

ask that pepperfly if it can poop us out some peppermints or something im not sure how this works

Plant MONSTER.

Blue asks "So, is there like, a graveyard for candy so I can get like, some candy?"

: "Lol, first of all that would be grave looting, which is not only rude but dangerous because ghosts and second you think people'll just let good candy rot in the ground?"

Blue is bummed but still relaxed and still relatively content. He just really wants candy.

: "I mean if you want candy you could always just kill me"

FreakerByTheSpeaker

You got your good things
And I've got mine

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Blue asks "So, is there like, a graveyard for candy so I can get like, some candy?"

: "Lol, first of all that would be grave looting, which is not only rude but dangerous because ghosts and second you think people'll just let good candy rot in the ground?"

Blue is bummed but still relaxed and still relatively content. He just really wants candy.

: "I mean if you want candy you could always just kill me"

"We couldn't possibly do that to you! You're like family to us. In fact, is your family nearby? We'd love to... meet them."

alnilam

FreakerByTheSpeaker posted:

"We couldn't possibly do that to you! You're like family to us. In fact, is your family nearby? We'd love to... meet them."

It would be very... knife, to meet them

ty manifisto

Twenty Four

Being against grave robbing but suggesting Blue kill it is a weird different set of views at once. I would recommend not killing and asking about alternative methods.

Stoner Sloth

Darn it, sweet, sweet grave robbing is all we know!!

Hmmm what about this, are their any other candy critters nearby that bug peppermint flies that they need some help getting rid of (and who incidentally are made of candy)?

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

redm

ask the pepper fly why it wants to die

sig by Manifisto

Plant MONSTER.

The Blue One couldn't fathom being so blase about life. "Don't you like being alive?"

: "I don't want to die but I realize that I am made of candy, one of the tastiest, most nutrient-loaded superfoods on this planet, so I understand that, ultimately, my lot in life is to slain for my delicious, minty innards."

: "...But you know... There are other kinds of candy creatures that may be slightly more deserving... Like Red Starchsnakes and hey, even the Mellocorns kinda suck."

Twenty Four posted:

Being against grave robbing but suggesting Blue kill it is a weird different set of views at once. I would recommend not killing and asking about alternative methods.

The rules of this world may seem a little bit strange to us. But think about it, undigging a grave takes a lot of work, that's a few feet of dirt you have to displace. That's really tiring. You can see how that would be uncool but how killing, which is a lot easier than digging, is seen as cooler

Stoner Sloth

This all seems entirely reasonable. Let's let our good new found friend/road trip buddy lead us to the allegedly deserving candy critters!

But first!

A stop in at the w'ede shop, if we have money or a passable credit rating!!

super sweet best pal

How do we know these creatures truly deserve to die? How do we know Pepperfly isn't secretly a huge candy racist?

Plant MONSTER.

Suddenly... a starchy sound rustles in the grass and the air fills with the scent of synthetic cherry

:"Did Soooooooomebooooooody summooooooooooon me?"

:"No, not really"

:"Ooooooooooh"

alnilam

lol

jeffery

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

jeffery

Plant MONSTER. posted:

In the deep vast eigengrau that is outer space, lies a small, perfectly round planet.

It's here where Spheres are born!

(relaxed + contented and blue)
This is Blue One. He's always relaxed. He's never stressed. He's the unmoody blue and his best friend is you.

(klein bottle w/ handlebar stache and >_> face)
Dr. Kleinkenklein is a scientist/mathematician and is thus a highly sought after bachelor. His real mouth is on his bottom, eating is very tricky.

my vote is sternly with mr. pringles potatohead

----------------

jeffery

----------------

jeffery

it's adorable

----------------

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

Suddenly... a starchy sound rustles in the grass and the air fills with the scent of synthetic cherry

:"Did Soooooooomebooooooody summooooooooooon me?"

:"No, not really"

:"Ooooooooooh"

lol

ask the living twizzler if we can eat it

just a bite mind you

ty nesamdoom!

Twenty Four

Manifisto posted:

lol

ask the living twizzler if we can eat it

just a bite mind you

I feel like this is the kind of candy person you could cut in half and the rest would grow back and it would be all good.

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
just lean in for a bite and see where it goes

Plant MONSTER.

420 SWAGLORD posted:

just lean in for a bite and see where it goes

Suddenly an urge comes over the Blue One.

: LOL! x'D

Oh man. Twizzlers are the loving best but Blue feels pretty bad.

: YOU ATE MY rear end END CLEAN OFF. gently caress.

alnilam

redm

my goodness :suspense:

Manifisto

Plant MONSTER. posted:

holy carp

:five:

420 SWAGLORD

saban bajramovic
oh geez. that was a heck of a bite blue

we should see how he/she/it's doing but my dad always said "if you can bitch about it it weren't that bad" so

is this maybe the kind of candy person you could cut in half and the rest would grow back and it would be all good?

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
lmao

Apologize in a really mealy-mouthed way. Like, “I’m sorry that you were offended by my actions”

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

Bear Enthusiast

Maybe
You'll think of me
When you are all alone
Regurgitate and try to sculpt a better rear end end as an apology.

Khanstant

Plant MONSTER. posted:

lol owns

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."

ty vanisher, ty khanstant