Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Goons Are Great posted:

A fortune cookie told me my best friends would throw a big rear end party soon and that I shouldn't drink too much there, so when's it??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Twenty Four

I replied in the chat thread, im sorry if I spilled the beans, but I am so in on this party!

Goons Are Gifts

Awww you guys!!

I want to expand this party for everyone, fully fledged byob party!!

Stoner Sloth

Goons Are Great posted:

Awww you guys!!

I want to expand this party for everyone, fully fledged byob party!!

:toot: happy surprise party GaG, you are a good egg indeed!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
SURMISE!

dammit wait. pretend I didn't come I yet

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
SUPPLIES!

crap

Goons Are Gifts

I hope you guys aren't too hungry, because I didn't plan for this and only have discomfort food available right now

Goons Are Gifts

Also more fortune cookies but SOMEONE replaced all the smart words with butt and fart jokes

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**everyone dumps out stuff they found in their kitchen junk drawer. You know the one I mean, it's got like, a D battery, a C battery, a spring from a clicky pen, a small screwdriver for fixing eye glasses, a book of matches (what the gently caress, man!) poo poo like that all over the table for party favors**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Splatmaster posted:

**everyone dumps out stuff they found in their kitchen junk drawer. You know the one I mean, it's got like, a D battery, a C battery, a spring from a clicky pen, a small screwdriver for fixing eye glasses, a book of matches (what the gently caress, man!) poo poo like that all over the table for party favors**

A souvenir from my visit to Regensburgs Historische Wurstküche zu Regensburg... how'd THAT get in there? Oh well, I'll have to go back there again someday...

google THIS

Splatmaster posted:

Oohhhh hey guys, I think a surprise party is supposed to be a surprise for the person you're throwing it for, not everybody else

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

google THIS posted:

Oohhhh hey guys, I think a surprise party is supposed to be a surprise for the person you're throwing it for, not everybody else

**eyes the headless Pez dispenser you brought and wonders which one it was**

Twenty Four

There can always be a surprise at a party, even if it is almost over. Trust me, I've done my time.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Alright, who brought the dick sucking trolley robot? AND WHY DOES IT SAY "MY NAME IS SPLATMASTER" ON IT

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK

Splatmaster posted:

Alright, who brought the dick sucking trolley robot? AND WHY DOES IT SAY "MY NAME IS SPLATMASTER" ON IT

:evilbuddy:

Goons Are Gifts

Somewhere in the bathroom you hear an innocent whistle, with the melody going like "OoooooOooOOOoOooh"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Goons Are Great posted:

Somewhere in the bathroom you hear an innocent whistle, with the melody going like "OoooooOooOOOoOooh"

Fully sexual snail~