Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion

Drink-Mix Man posted:

This gentle animal is helping me recover from the PTSD I got seeing my brother get eaten by a velociraptor

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
had to get a velociraptor because my HOA has breed restrictions on dogs

Space Taxi
Do not pet the velociraptor, he is working!

alnilam

*an arm comes to Dr Sadler's shoulder, she rolls her eyes* ugh, you again Mr Arnold?

*she steps forward and the arm is severed, she hears a growl from behind the conduits* oh it's you :) you're always there when i need you most

Drink-Mix Man

You are an odd fellow, but I must say... you throw a swell shindig.

~10 HOURS OF RELAXING VELOCIRAPTOR SCREAMS FOR SLEEP OR MEDITATION~

Thekittymancer
I went for a job interview and my “velocy” couldn’t come with me, it went terribly and i felt terrible. today I woke up and company has been calling me and calling me about a large amount of new openings. velocy seemed a bit tired today as well.

super sweet best pal

Drink-Mix Man posted:

This gentle animal is helping me recover from the PTSD I got seeing my brother get eaten by a velociraptor

Voting Floater

Dr Grant stands stunned, trying to process the information Dr Wu has told him."Raptors? You bred raptors? :haw:"

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
everyone assumes when they hear I have an emotional support velociraptor that it's going to be a 6 foot tall utahraptor instead of a demure 2 foot tall velociraptor mongoliensis

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lost my old email

canyoneer posted:

everyone assumes when they hear I have an emotional support velociraptor that it's going to be a 6 foot tall utahraptor instead of a demure 2 foot tall velociraptor mongoliensis

prejudice is an ugly thing #murderclawatanysize

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo