Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bird.

brushing my teeth, i feel like it's been long enough so i lean down to spit ouit the toothpaste and then from other room, i swear i hear john cena's voice saying "are you sure about that?" and im like "someone playing meme video? wtf?"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bird.

*looking at the receipt, and they just put the total and not the meal price, quickly i decide to just multiply the total by 13%, from the kitchen i hear* "are u sure about that?"

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
The movie ends. Citizen Kane, his life laid out before us previously as the film shows us, is spent. He falls, the snow globe falls from his hand, and he says that immortal word etched into Silver Screen history.

“Rosebud.”

John Cena: Are you sure about that?

Orson Wells: Did he say “cut”? I didn’t hear “cut”...

Director: What the gently caress is this guy doing on my set? Haul him out of here!

John Cena: Are YOU sure about that?

Orson Wells: Still haven’t heard “cut” yet. This is highly irregular.

John Cena: And what the gently caress is “rosebud”. I had to deal with that poo poo back in high school, was it the drat sled? Was it that drat simple? Why the gently caress did I have to sit through that drat movie over a drat sled?

Entire cast of Citizen Kane: ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT???

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

jeffery
i wonder how many beers john cena drinks

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
John, let's go to the beach.

"Are you shore about that?"

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
John, I can't remember the Spanish word for "south."

"Are you sur about that?"

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
John, Blue microphones are the best on the market. There's no comparison to any of their competitors.

"Are you Shure about that?"

google THIS

John Cena: I'm going to be an unabashedly corny professional wrestler!

John Cena: I'm going to cash in on my own reputation with an endless line of self-parodying gigs and endorsements!

John Cena: I'm going to break into film acting!

Other John Cena: Are you sure about that?

Korean Boomhauer
This network administrator job requires a degree

John CCNA: are you sure about that

Cubone

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
"I'm going to fly this small, piston-powered aircraft"

John Cessna: are you sure about that?

lmbo calrissian

i'm into fashion
men are my passion
did you see the vid of bryan silva's tooth falling out with john cena appearing out of the hole

bradzilla

John Cena, responding to a Minnesotan: Are you sure? You betcha :haw:

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
i got that clip set on my computer as the "OK/Cancel" prompt sound

Macnult

hanging out with a summer fling when i’m hit with the “so what are we?” conversation. before i can let out a word, a faint echo in the distance cries out
“are u sure about that?”

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

Macnult posted:

hanging out with a summer fling when i’m hit with the “so what are we?” conversation. before i can let out a word, a faint echo in the distance cries out
“are u sure about that?”

wearing a lampshade

Bah gawd! I'm fairly certain that's Cena's music! John Cena! Probably?

Fenrir

I found my kendo stick, bitch!

albany academy posted:

Bah gawd! I'm fairly certain that's Cena's music! John Cena! Probably?

Are you sure about that?

lost my old email

are john cena's powerful muscles enough to shield him from the pain of not being as big of a crossover star as the rock?

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Macnult

regis: this is it. this last question, and you might just end up a millionaire.
me: I’ve thought it through, I’m gonna go with C
regis: is that your final answer?
me: y-
[regis pulls his face off, revealing himself as john cena. his stare shoots uncertainty through me as he recites his final question]

joke_explainer

Splatmaster posted:

The movie ends. Citizen Kane, his life laid out before us previously as the film shows us, is spent. He falls, the snow globe falls from his hand, and he says that immortal word etched into Silver Screen history.

“Rosebud.”

John Cena: Are you sure about that?

Orson Wells: Did he say “cut”? I didn’t hear “cut”...

Director: What the gently caress is this guy doing on my set? Haul him out of here!

John Cena: Are YOU sure about that?

Orson Wells: Still haven’t heard “cut” yet. This is highly irregular.

John Cena: And what the gently caress is “rosebud”. I had to deal with that poo poo back in high school, was it the drat sled? Was it that drat simple? Why the gently caress did I have to sit through that drat movie over a drat sled?

Entire cast of Citizen Kane: ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT???

But Orson Welles was the director of Citizen Kane.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

joke_explainer posted:

You got me.

I skimmed IMDB before I typed it all up and in my mind swapped Herman J. Mankiewicz (the writer) with Orson Welles (the director).

I hope you can forgive me...

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

joke_explainer

Splatmaster posted:

You got me.

I skimmed IMDB before I typed it all up and in my mind swapped Herman J. Mankiewicz (the writer) with Orson Welles (the director).

I hope you can forgive me...

hmm, I can. I did some research and it’s possible the director at the time John Cena visited the set was different.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

joke_explainer posted:

Are you sure about that?