Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.
... but now I'm a Toyota HiLux with a back seat full of empty VB stubbies.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

It could be worse

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
...but it was a trap!

I took a sip it was a trip I had the water on my lips.
It wet my tongue it felt numb it was dumb I looked in the mirror and I wasn't young!

That poo poo was cold it had me sold all I wanted to do is not be so drat old!
What is this crap? How can I rap? It's because the so-called fountain of youth is just a trap!

So now I rap, in the style of trap, stuck in the form of an old man who just needs a nap.
I start to yawn, this ain't my jawn, what the hell are those drat kids doing all over my lawn?

I yell from the front door, "don't come here no more!" Who are these dang kids I ain't seen before?
I guess I'll end this dope rhyme, about my uphill climb, and my struggle to turn back the hand of ol' Father Time...

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!

Resting Lich Face posted:

... but now I'm a Toyota HiLux with a back seat full of empty VB stubbies.
I didn't get this until I tried to think of a joke, and as my third candidate I hit upon the same one. Very nice.

roomforthetuna

I don't need to know anything about virii! My CUSTOM PROGRAM keeps me protected! It's not like they'll try to come in through the Internet or something!
But instead it was Ayn Rand's draft attempt at writing for a younger audience, "The Fountainhead, for Youth".

Resting Lich Face

This case of an intraperitoneal zucchini is unusual, and does raise questions as to how hard one has to push a blunt vegetable to perforate the rectum.

roomforthetuna posted:

But instead it was Ayn Rand's draft attempt at writing for a younger audience, "The Fountainhead, for Youth".

Good one, though isn't that just The Fountainhead?

Korean Boomhauer
i found the fountain of youth but someone upper deckered it and it’s phat nast now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tangie
piss fountain