Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Prokhor Zakharov
Dec 31, 2008

This is me as I make another great post

Good luck with your depression!
Make the dollar sign sparkle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Stone Pitbull 141 posted:

J-ru, What must I do to make this happen?

It's not gonna be a tag, but you could always repurpose it as a smiley and help Lowtax buy his robot spine. :)

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Jerusalem posted:

It's not gonna be a tag, but you could always repurpose it as a smiley and help Lowtax buy his robot spine. :)

Make it a tag damnit, D&D's middle east despair thread needs this!

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

there need to be standards folks. please continue to keep the thread tag in your hearts

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
The real thread tag was the friends we made along the way.

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

karmicknight posted:

The real thread tag was the friends we made along the way.

...I didn't make any friends :(

Sanguinia
Jan 1, 2012

~Everybody wants to be a cat~
~Because a cat's the only cat~
~Who knows where its at~

Rarity posted:

You already have all the friends, there's none left for you to make!

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

Only because we were all your friends already :)

E: god damnit sang

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
But that would only be possible if I liked any of you :confused:

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Rarity posted:

It makes sense, when you're busy breaking stories and getting scoops you don't have time for friends. Maybe when the hustle and bustle of scoopslife slows down you'll finally have your chance.

Rarity posted:

But that would only be possible if I liked any of you :confused:

YOU STINK

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~

It's true, I do push people away because I fear intimacy :smith:

jesus WEP
Oct 17, 2004

We have just seen the end of Scoopamania. For Ganso Bomb, Sanguinia, karmicknight. I'm Jesus WEP. Rarity, you can go to hell. Straight to hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
But if you look in their eyes, man, have you seen the fear in all those little Scoopsters? They realize that when I get Jerusalem cinched up in the launch position, when I SLAM him through the Punchsport Pagoda, brother!---from GBS, down to FYAD the fault line is gonna break off! And as Jerusalem falls into the ocean!---as my next two opponents fall to the ocean floor and I pin ‘em, so will LOWTAX and ALL THE SCOOPAMANIACS! But as Lowtax hangs on to the top of the Punchsport Pagoda, with his family under his other arm, as they SINK, to the BOTTOM OF THE SEA---THANK GOD Lowtax's a Scoopamaniac! He’ll know enough to let go of his materialistic possessions, hang on to the wife and kids, DOG PADDLE with his life all the way to safety! But Lowtax, if somethin’ happens, if you run outta gas, and all those little Scoopamaniacs, just hang on to the LARGEST BACK in the world, and I’ll dog paddle us, backstroke all of us to safety!