Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Streak
May 16, 2004

by Nyc_Tattoo
what about like, a really big concert, all the sickest bands, get the people really pumped on this revolution poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
Chto delat'? Nabolevshiye voprosy nashevo dvizheniya

The Saucer Hovers
May 16, 2005

get off the streets

Huragok
Sep 14, 2011

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

Simply throw your CDs at N.O.N. soldiers while avoiding hitting hostages. Also look for hidden members of the band Aerosmith in each level to increase your score.

BULBASAUR
Apr 6, 2009

Soiled Meat
are u gay op, b/c that's how you start imo

Victory Position
Mar 16, 2004

Jose posted:

very carefully

you have to take your time, but you don't want to take too much time, it's a bit of a balancing act

Ross DaouThot
Aug 31, 2018

when i hit that loud and open cspam the adam curtis music starts playing
:justpost:

Beard Dandruff
May 10, 2017

Want to win a consultation with Tiffany? Click
here.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

Simply throw your CDs at N.O.N. soldiers while avoiding hitting hostages. Also look for hidden members of the band Aerosmith in each level to increase your score.

Didn't realize N.O.N. soldiers were an-caps, but in retrospect it all makes sense now.

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

Red Minjo
Oct 20, 2010

Out of the houses, which is the most blue?

The answer might not be be obvious at first.

Gravy Boat 2k
I think step 1 is find a bunch of like-minded people. Step 2 is to accuse anyone else who has concrete plans to actually start the revolution of being a government plant. Step 3 is getting sent to Gitmo because everybody but you actually really was a government plant.

Gitro
May 29, 2013
i think you need an army op do you have one of those? if not you could go to the store and get one, or maybe a friend will let you borrow theirs?

Gitro
May 29, 2013
could make a posting on craigslist or one of those air hire places like 'looking for motivated volunteers to start revolution' (not sure if you have the money to pay them but up to you).

just my 2c

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.
:iiam:

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy
revolutions coalesce around extreme material conditions, which we're rapidly heading towards

it's like a pot of water boiling, once there's enough of a uniting factor, it will crystallize with common threads of connection across many many organized groups of people

Destroy My Sweater
Jul 24, 2009

eat the rich
save your cum

it might be the other way around actually

Typo
Aug 19, 2009

Chernigov Military Aviation Lyceum
The Fighting Slowpokes
by posting in this thread

TenementFunster
Feb 20, 2003
Probation
Can't post for 25 hours!

Koishi Komeiji posted:

christ, this game owned

Chokes McGee
Aug 7, 2008

This is Urotsuki.

Typo posted:

by posting in this thread

Tokamak
Dec 22, 2004

How is revvolution formed?

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

smarxist posted:

revolutions coalesce around extreme material conditions, which we're rapidly heading towards

it's like a pot of water boiling, once there's enough of a uniting factor, it will crystallize with common threads of connection across many many organized groups of people
theoretically, the internet could provide that connection, but that's firmly been locked down by a few large conglomerates like everything else capitalism touches, so good luck ever getting that. even in the off chance that happens, you can be goddamn sure that the long dick of government forces will strangle resistance before it becomes a threat

Pawg From Produce
Feb 11, 2019

by FactsAreUseless
How do you not?

Ruzihm
Aug 11, 2010

Group up and push mid, proletariat!

didnt read the thread but one step is to abolish the commodity form hope that helps

Breakfast All Day
Oct 21, 2004

hey guys have we reached the fully automated stretch goal yet?

Top City Homo
Oct 15, 2014

Ramrod XTreme

Breakfast All Day posted:

hey guys have we reached the fully automated stretch goal yet?

No, Keep posting you moron, you absolute dunce

smarxist
Jul 26, 2018

by Fluffdaddy

get that OUT of my face posted:

theoretically, the internet could provide that connection, but that's firmly been locked down by a few large conglomerates like everything else capitalism touches, so good luck ever getting that. even in the off chance that happens, you can be goddamn sure that the long dick of government forces will strangle resistance before it becomes a threat

yeah, i've tossed this one over in my brain again and again. our reliance on the internet to organize and communicate is going to be a real thorn in the dick down the road. i hope some kind of leveling technology is coming w/r/t encryption and the ability to disseminate digital signal (mesh networks? idk), because we're gunna need it.

get that OUT of my face
Feb 10, 2007

smarxist posted:

yeah, i've tossed this one over in my brain again and again. our reliance on the internet to organize and communicate is going to be a real thorn in the dick down the road. i hope some kind of leveling technology is coming w/r/t encryption and the ability to disseminate digital signal (mesh networks? idk), because we're gunna need it.
i know fuckall about the blockchain, but apparently that's what all the utopia-minded internet evangelists have latched on to in the wake of internet consolidation by Google, Facebook, and a few internet media conglomerates

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless
the revolution will be dogecoin

sleeptalker
Feb 17, 2011

smarxist posted:

Encryption is going to get even more lopsided with the advent of actual quantum computers. Also encrypted messages sent today can be stored for later when it becomes feasible to crack them. If you have any kind of sensitive data, even in encrypted form, you want to minimize duplication, which pretty much rules out any kind of broadcasting.

Anyway for the OP's question, this game is very educational:

Professor of Cats
Mar 22, 2009

jesus christ the zipper on my pants broke and my weiner was just flopping around

luckily everyone was at lunch

CaptainACAB
Sep 14, 2021

by Jeffrey of Langley
Whip out your dick and balls to prove your dominance

Beyond ReTarTed.
Dec 19, 2021

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
very carefully

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

just do it op

Impkins Patootie
Apr 20, 2017

pissinthewind
Nov 11, 2021

storm government buildsings then pee on things, taze balls and take selfies then when ur fellow revolutionaries get arrested just say your glad it wasnt u

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

Willie Tomg posted:

michael hardt kind of answered the poo poo out of this imo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0IopdH1e3s&t=45s

this was nice ty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kicked Throat
Apr 12, 2005
reVOTElution