Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

Hey hey, it's Stanley back at the studio, staying here for this entire long evening to bring you the hottest songs and the biggest news at any time, as I live to serve!
You like the 80s? You better don't, because we surely only have three songs from that time, but I have the full discography of the Backstreet Boys right at my finger tips here. Just like my wife said before she left to live with her mom last week: "Just do whatever!" and that's exactly the spirit of this show.

Coming right up, a short break for me to lay down the headphones while you can listen to the first of our top 100 of the least popular 2000s songs, take it away!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
For the next hour we've got... ugh... ~The Metallica Power Hour with *sigh* Bob Silverman.~

by R. Guyovich
We can’t get a statement from anyone in local government on the new speed cameras.. we all know why, it’s those dirty... reptiles.. that run everything.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

google THIS

"All right, we have another caller for the Verizon morning contest! The prize is a brand new iPad! Hello Denise, how are you today?"

"I'm just fine, Jake!"

"All right, so one more time, the question is: What do you call a pair of jeans that have been converted to shorts by removing the legs?"

"That would be a cu--"

"What's that? Oh, darn, it looks like we dropped yet another caller! Once again, this contest is sponsored by Verizon! It's the network! Now, let's get someone else on the line!"

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

"All right, we have another caller for the Verizon morning contest! The prize is a brand new iPad! Hello Denise, how are you today?"

"I'm just fine, Jake!"

"All right, so one more time, the question is: What do you call a pair of jeans that have been converted to shorts by removing the legs?"

"That would be a cu--"

"What's that? Oh, darn, it looks like we dropped yet another caller! Once again, this contest is sponsored by Verizon! It's the network! Now, let's get someone else on the line!"

FutonForensic

Heyyy everybody and say hello to another cloudy Michigan morning! Soundboard of a man sighing, somewhere in his early 50s, looking in a mirror Coming up on this morning block, I'll be covering the latest in sports soundboard a bat cracking a ball never thrown, by a son never born, and the hottest local news soundboard of people booing him as he's taken away for public urination. What, a man can't relieve himself whenever he wants?! 'Land of the Free' my rear end!!🎵 Oh say can you see 🎵

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

google THIS posted:

"I'm just fine, Jake!"

"That would be a cu--"

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
Coming up in just a moment, we have a lovely rendition of Bethoven's Moonlight Sonata performed by my ex-wife Karen Burgess. Ms. Burgess is known as an inspiration for continuing to perform despite her disability. Her apparent lack of a heart has not deterred her from engaging passionately in numerous pursuits, like hiking, cooking, blowing any random dude off the street, golfing, and of course, musical performance. Listeners who want to support her music can visit her website at w-w-w-dot-I'm-a-vile-harpy-dot-net, or send cash or money order to their local cocaine dealer. Ladies and gentlemen, Moonlight Sonata.

The Klowner fucked around with this message at 04:18 on Jul 9, 2019

Space Taxi
The weather today will be sunny and fine. Not fine enough to venture out of the studio to pick up my dry cleaning but who am I to judge the quality of assistants around here?

Goons Are Gifts

Hello and good morning, straight from the street here ON TIME in the studio. Let me give you the freshest update, highway 43 is currently blocked due to high traffic, you should try to drive around it if you can, even if there's nothing there and you just gonna go off road but apparently that's the only option you get from your employer, as high traffic is not an excuse to run 2 minutes late, despite that you have to get up at 4 in the bloodsucking morning.

Coming right up, a change in our schedule to get an expert in on the question "Am I exaggerating?" and the answer might surprise you!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
This next one's going out to my SON, who, while he's a bright kid and all for a TENTH GRADER AT WANKER HIGH can't seem to understand the importance of NOT JERKING OFF IN THE SHOWER EVERY *BEEP* MORNING when daddy has to get ready for work.

MY SON, who I love very much, doesn't have a masturbation problem, apparently it's MY problem because I was late for work again at the radio station for the THIRD TIME this week.

I Love you, SON!

**plays Whip It by Devo**

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
"you wouldn't walk out of Starbucks without paying for your coffee, would you? you didn't steal the car your driving to work right now, did you.
and you know, it costs money to bring you programming free of corporate underwriting. we're waiting for your call, and your donation, to make us shut up and play a song.

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
Yeah, you could get up and go to the bathroom or the kitchen or where ever and skip out on the sponsors in the commercial break coming up if you WANT TO. It's cool I won't mind TOO MUCH I GUESS if you're not a willing participant of the target audience the product endorsement was intended to influence. Don't buy their products, I don't give a poo poo if we stop getting paid because no one's buying their lovely products.

Who the gently caress still listens to radio, right?

I DO, dammit! What the gently caress do you think I'm doing right now! I sit here and I play music for YOU, so YOU can have something to listen to while you dole out your banal existence with some music in your life, and I get to do something I LIKE! Is that OK with you?

But NOOO.. you can't be bothered, so you gotta give in to your stupid attention deficit disorder bullshit, wandering around while my sponsors, my BREAD AND BUTTER... drone on about whatever the gently caress it is they're selling.

Anyway, see you after the break!

**loud bong noises go on for a disturbingly long time during the commercial, followed by hacking coughs and wheezing**

Goons Are Gifts

Pete: Welcome back to the movie hour, where we talk about nothing but quality movies you should see!
What did you see last week, Frank?

Frank: Nothing.

Pete: Is.. that an upcoming title or..?

Frank: Well it appears that it's a drama movie, where an dramatically underpaid worker is kept in line by also cutting his free movie ticket so he can do stupid weekly reports that no one cares about, while he can't even pay his mortgage. Great drama, feels very real.

Pete: Oh I.. I see. Well, maybe let's--

Frank: *in distance from the mic* Just Google it for heaven's sake, I gotta pee.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Taxi
Welcome to WDXR, the station that would rather give listeners huge prizes than pay their DJs a living wage