Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

I’m going to look at a special deluxe coupe tomorrow. It sounds like it’s almost all original but runs and drives with original paint and all it’s chrome.

My enabler friends say to buy. It would easily be the oldest car I’ve ever worked on, let alone owned. 6 volt electrical system and a three on the tree...

Hold me. I’m scared and it doesn’t have seatbelts.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dagen H
Mar 19, 2009

Hogertrafikomlaggningen
I will not talk you out of this. Post pics.

Boaz MacPhereson
Jul 11, 2006

Day 12045 Ht10hands 180lbs
No Name
No lumps No Bumps Full life Clean
Two good eyes No Busted Limbs
Piss OK Genitals intact
Multiple scars Heals fast
O NEGATIVE HI OCTANE
UNIVERSAL DONOR
Lone Road Warrior Rundown
on the Powder Lakes V8
No guzzoline No supplies
ISOLATE PSYCHOTIC
Keep muzzled...
Yeah, I think you're in the wrong place to get talked out of that one.

We all know why you started this thread.

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

I already have six cars... this is a terrible idea.

Is anyone here STR but for old Mopar? (I assume it was Mopar back then but even that I’m unsure of)

netwerk23
Aug 22, 2000
I spelled 'network' wrong.
Does it count as impulsive if you're discussing it here in advance? Sounds more like deliberate, planned or sensible.

Also, do it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RIP Paul Walker
Feb 26, 2004

I’ve talked myself out of it. I need to sell at least one car first and I’d rather get a Cadillac convertible instead.

It’s $3900 on Facebook in the Portland area if anyone else is interested. Seems like a solid deal.