Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Thekittymancer
yesterday my servant had the audacity to not address me by my full title of Her majesty the Queen of all things and heir to the county of Sussex, Queen of all Queenz and regal majestess the 800th of bongland.

oh and the peasants do seem to be getting rather uppity at the new laws against being ugly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

I'm of noble blood but was exiled from my royal very high esteem family who are well known for their large armoires and bathroom cupboards for my scandalous behavior of going down to the arcade and playing Mortal Kombat instead of the superior Street Fighter II since Mortal Kombat is simplified and not advanced game for true fighting game connoisseurs and so on and so forth.

OP my life is ruined I no longer get noble benefits such as ten dollar quarter rolls neatly rolled my quarter rolls are now done by one of those lovely coin bank snickerdoodles where you put them in a slot and it rolls into the right coin area based by weight creating stacks of coins you can roll but you must roll them manually and sometimes it messes up and a quarter gets stuck in the nickel area oh me oh my.

I used to have coin rolls everywhere approximately one thousand dollars in penny coin rolls which would be exchanged for nickel coin rolls which would be exchanged for dime coin rolls which would be exchanged for quarter coin rolls which would then be used on Street Fighter II (really Moryal Kombat original game not sequel Mortal Kombat II) but then the process would repeat the pennies were taxed from local serfs on our land where they grow RAM and LED lights for cars they only have to pay a hundred pennies a year it's really not profitable but most of our money comes from selling the RAM to Christian lazer tag places because the guns need the RAM to keep track of how many times people have had sex in the dark nooks and crannies where not even the most powerful lazers can reach (if you're British and can't understand lazer is the american version of laser sorry if that's confusing) but now I can only get my pennies by walking down strip malls and shopping centers and scooping all the pennies out of the unwanted penny jars.

Anyway OP

google THIS

I give this thread four thumbs up.

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

I give this thread four thumbs up.

Macnult

we gave traitors to the throne two options: chess or the guillotine

now the entire royal arena is on hold because some buffoon of a pawn never heard of en passant

Voting Floater

Hey guys check out my cool special wave that only royal people are allowed to do!

Stoner Sloth

Voting Floater posted:

Hey guys check out my cool special wave that only royal people are allowed to do!

Pretty cool, but watch this *takes a royal wee*

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

alnilam

ty manifisto

google THIS

Only royals may give a royal purple nurple. All commoners are required to use a different shade of purple.

LastGoodBoy

Keep your mind be open window everyday
Does anyone else have the issue of picking which crown goes with which robe?

High on the hog, 90's style.

Space Taxi
I strolled past a beggar in the street. I was feeling charitable so I knighted him. The ungrateful wretch still asked for a dollar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Thekittymancer
my crown got a spot on it, fired the guy whoms't had touched it last, out of a cannon.
pic related my uncle.