Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

~Coxy
Dec 9, 2003

R.I.P. Inter-OS Sass - b.2000AD d.2003AD

Elman posted:

I don't know if you can add them but copy-pasting the image works just fine.

MS Teams is real bad and re-encodes every image to JPEG.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

green chicken feet
Nov 5, 2015

spray-paint the vegetables
dog food stalls
with the beefcake pantyhose
Grimey Drawer

Colonel Cancer posted:

I hope you added guy eating poo poo emoji. It will definitely brighten up some office communications

I didn't include any bodily-function-themed emotes. Am I doing this wrong?

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

green chicken feet posted:

I didn't include any bodily-function-themed emotes. Am I doing this wrong?

Yes. It's more professional to use emojis instead of actually writing those things out

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie

TheAardvark posted:

my work is switching from Skype to Teams and it sucks rear end

it's like all the bullshit of both Skype and Slack and none of the convenient parts of either

Skype for business is going away and Teams is replacing it.

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

I just put :metis: on ours

Sarah Problem
Sep 24, 2002

Because, if you confess with your mouth that Witten is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved

We use WebEx teams now instead of Skype. It’s whiteboard is incredibly terrible. You can’t type text into it, only draw with your mouse/tablet. It’s a real pain in the rear end when you are running a red team and everyone keeps loving asking for the call in number/did you restart the broken thing yet questions. Also it doesn’t loving allow sorting your contact list. It’s forever in order by who contacted you last. You can search it, but it will then ask if you want to search contacts, conversations, and some other poo poo I don’t care about. It’s bad

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vyst
Aug 25, 2009

We use Microsoft teams which is like if you took Skype and merged it with half the personality and functionality as Slack and the style of an IBM mainframe UI