Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
https://religiouslibertyleague.org/Response%20TM%20Denial%20re%20Name.pdf

the whole thing lmbo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Wow!

----------------

drilldo squirt

a beautiful, soft meat sack
Freaking sweet luis.

----------------

Macnult

there's a good audio clip regarding several threads in byob as well: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ms_S3sd5JzU

google THIS

I 'member

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
big meat,...big yoshi

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
big yoshi

thanks Manifisto!

LethalGeek

I honestly forgot there are even signatures on the forum so when I saw them in the print out I lost it.

....lol you have this function on?

Waste of space.

Manifisto

why are byob threads not showing up in other court documents? we need to get our act together people

ty nesamdoom!

Goons Are Gifts

byob threads are included in 98 national constitutions, I'd say that's a start

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS

Putty posted:

big meat,...big yoshi

oh gently caress i posted in the wrong thread, oh well lol

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
lmao

thanks Manifisto!

Squatch Ambassador

What? Never seen a shaved Squatch before?
I reflexively started moving my mouse to click on a timg when I was reading it lol

also I appreciate that they didn't blank out the adbot grandmas or banner pets along with the ads

Lil Swamp Booger Baby

Putty posted:

big meat,...big yoshi

Goons Are Gifts

Putty posted:

oh gently caress i posted in the wrong thread, oh well lol

Really? I found this very fitting actually. There is evidence pointing towards every scientology document being directly or indirectly related to big yoshi

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

They need to print the chat thread and put it along the highway so everyone can read it

Goons Are Gifts

As soon as they reach the recurring condiment chat, they will dissolve, spread out and start a war.

Stoner Sloth

Thetan? I barely knew Anne!

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!

Wes Warhammer

:sueme:

mad props to the guy who took the time to make sure that this image:

made its way into a real, official legal document

cda

by Hand Knit
https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3821930&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3831204&pagenumber=1&perpage=40

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
lol looks like im not the first to find it oopsie

thanks Manifisto!

google THIS

A thread from a few years ago about a thread from a few years ago that ended up in a legal document wrt Scientology ended up in a thread about a thread from a few years ago that ended up in a legal document wrt Scientology

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

google THIS posted:

A thread from a few years ago about a thread from a few years ago that ended up in a legal document wrt Scientology ended up in a thread about a thread from a few years ago that ended up in a legal document wrt Scientology

thanks Manifisto!

Putty

HOOKED ON THE BROTHERS
my citations are pizza rolls and that DANK KUSH

alnilam

google THIS posted:

ty manifisto

cda

by Hand Knit

mailorder bees! posted:

lol looks like im not the first to find it oopsie

those threads are archived so you kept it alive. it must return at least 1x/year so we can pour blue fluid on it

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

cda posted:

those threads are archived so you kept it alive. it must return at least 1x/year so we can pour blue fluid on it

doing my part to water it with blue-id

thanks Manifisto!

Goons Are Gifts

google THIS posted:

google THIS

Now your Honor, as you can plainly see from these diagrams, on file with the US Patent Office, my client's prototype is, in fact, "fully sexual."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Stoner Sloth

google THIS posted:

cda posted:

google THIS posted:

Now your Honor, as you can plainly see from these diagrams, on file with the US Patent Office, my client's prototype is, in fact, "fully sexual."

sigs by the awesome Manifisto, Vanisher, City of Glompton, Pot Smoke Phoenix, Nut, Heather Papps,Prof Crocodile, knuthgrush, Ohtori Akio, Teapot, Saosyhant, Dumb Sex Parrot, w4ddl3d33, and nesamdoom!! - ty friends!