Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who Will Win
This poll is closed.
Yuko 12 66.67%
Momo 6 33.33%
Total: 18 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Why would you hurt me like this Agronox

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
Ganbarre Izumi Ito sensei

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Extremely rough TL but there is a new chapter out.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Did something happen to Sunrise Arrow? I'm still waiting for their translation of the previous chapter.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Shamiko updated her name on the family registry!

Also diving into dreams again what could possibly go wrong!

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

Looks like they're pulling the trigger on Anri being a demon, which I'm sure we've been suspecting since we heard her name. If so, not sure I'm a fan of all Shamiko's friends turning out to be magical (but ideally Ogura should have been The Normal One, for the irony)

Xelkelvos
Dec 19, 2012
But when are we getting the mom's friend, the Yuki-onna?

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry
Forget you heard that!

A jargogle
Feb 22, 2011
no random detail in this manga has ever come up again

dublish
Oct 31, 2011

Nate RFB posted:

Forget you heard that!

I feel like I just heard very important information, but for now I've forgotten all of it.

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

A jargogle posted:

no random detail in this manga has ever come up again

The amazing amount of important background stuff would be impressive for a normal manga but it's amazing for a comedy 4 koma

Nate RFB
Jan 17, 2005

Clapping Larry

Yeah that's about how I thought that was going to go

Brutal Garcon
Nov 2, 2014

It's a shame the other translation group seems to have given up, this one is pretty clunky in places.

Zereth
Jul 9, 2003

Brutal Garcon posted:

It's a shame the other translation group seems to have given up, this one is pretty clunky in places.
Yeah, and I remember comparing chapters a few times when they were both doing things and this group had dialogue balloons with completely different meanings from the other group.

Does anybody know what happened to Sunrise Arrow?

Agronox
Feb 4, 2005

Zereth posted:

Does anybody know what happened to Sunrise Arrow?

They were kind of a victim of the hiatuses. Once the monthly schedule got busted the members found it harder to reconvene. Last I saw (which was months ago) they were still, in theory, going to eventually catch up.

Good chapter this month, hope Ito can keep the momentum going.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Ito once again showing she's the master of blunt object paneling in 4 koma