Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

google THIS

Diego de la Vega: "Ha! With this distinctive calling card, evil will soon learn to fear the name of Two Orro!"

(later)

"poo poo."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Macnult

cda posted:

M turned to Bond. "We've called you here for a very special mission Double Oh Seven. The animals at the zoo are all high. They're blazed to poo poo and causing trouble. Smoke, edibles, dabs, wax, they're on all that stuff. It's a real freak show from one end of the park to the other, and we think they might be growing their own."

cda

by Hand Knit

google THIS posted:

Diego de la Vega: "Ha! With this distinctive calling card, evil will soon learn to fear the name of Two Orro!"

(later)

"poo poo."

deep dish peat moss

I've always struggled with Algebra because I can't tell what's a letter and what's a number. If people did this, it would make things easier for me, or if they would just tell me what number each letter stands for.

Space Taxi
I print my zeros exclusively with coffee cup stains

cda

by Hand Knit

deep dish peat moss posted:

I've always struggled with Algebra because I can't tell what's a letter and what's a number. If people did this, it would make things easier for me, or if they would just tell me what number each letter stands for.

i thoguht the numbers standed for letters?

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.

PHIZ KALIFA posted:

a samurai but with a huge piece of chalk writing a Z in some dude, then adding a ~ in the middle. he turns and walks down the other side of the bridge as the dude collapses into a pile of utterly pwned limbs

this is literally the plot to zorro