Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
where the 3 kids are hanging out inside and one of them shouts LETS GO CATCH SOME CATERPILLARS and they all spring up and run outside but as soon as they get outside they're stopped by a giant smiling moth on a skateboard holding a bowl of cereal that looks like frosted cocoons and they all cheer

then the moth says "you must balance your breakfast" and the kids quickly eat a bunch of leaves and there's a cartoon woodchipper sound effect and you see the mom looking through the window and she's so proud that she starts getting misty eyed?

does anyone else remember that?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FutonForensic

yeah. I think it was Frosted Cocoacoons. sometimes the kids would sprout moth wings and fly into the Sun

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER
that cereal ruled!!

sure the wood chips hurt a bit and were treated with arsenic, but i only got a few splinters!

thanks Manifisto!

alnilam

FutonForensic posted:

yeah. I think it was Frosted Cocoacoons. sometimes the kids would sprout moth wings and fly into the Sun

moth gets intercepted by hypersonic silver goo and the two children, de-transformed, tumble to the ground, ragged and hurt, one holding capri sun the other still holding an intact bowl of frosted cocoacoons... The ultimate crossover

ty manifisto

FutonForensic

Cocoacoons had one of those Fruit Gusher-style commercials where the kids eat it and their bodies morph into all kinds of wacky shapes, except it was Sam Neill and he was eating the cereal and then his eyes morphed to dust and then moths poured forth from his sockets, like a fluttering deluge of silent harbingers. I think you could only buy it in big bags next to the Mini Spooners or whatever

Manifisto

the version containing bits of sweater was only ever released in a few markets but I swear my mom bought it for us once, me and my brother loved pretending we were eating holes into an expensive cashmere pullover

ty nesamdoom!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Do adults know why kids love bonking into light bulbs for hours?

google THIS

Remember when they switched to chrysalises for a while back in the 90's? Then switched back after a freak tsunami wiped out most of Sheboygan, leaving the Cocoacoons factory standing amongst the rubble as a monument to its own heresy? Anyway, some kids didn't think the chrysalises tasted any different but I did.

super sweet best pal

Remember the later commercials with that more cartoony style? When they added that chameleon as the moth's antagonist? Moth would be fluttering along and the chameleon would try to eat him with its big sticky tongue but it would always miss and get caught in like a ceiling fan or the door of a car. But then the moth was always chill and would share the Cocoacoons with the chameleon.

FutonForensic

super sweet best pal posted:

Remember the later commercials with that more cartoony style? When they added that chameleon as the moth's antagonist? Moth would be fluttering along and the chameleon would try to eat him with its big sticky tongue but it would always miss and get caught in like a ceiling fan or the door of a car. But then the moth was always chill and would share the Cocoacoons with the chameleon.

oh, I remember

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

FutonForensic posted:

oh, I remember

Manifisto

FutonForensic posted:

oh, I remember

lol

ty nesamdoom!

mailorder bees

FLUFFERNUTTER

FutonForensic posted:

oh, I remember

thanks Manifisto!

Goons Are Gifts

FutonForensic posted:

oh, I remember

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

Oops, All Cloacas!

Big Mackson
I remember that one commercial where a kid eats generic cereal and dad is angrily eating breakfast then mom takes out Fokker Flakes and pours it into the bowl and the kid fills his treespoon with Planeses and says wroaaammmhhhh and they fly into his mouth and the family is happy

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Farecoal

There he go

FutonForensic posted:

oh, I remember