Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
the dog is voiced by kevin costner and i don't think it's a comedy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTFpvpyIGpE

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
I'm the Picasso of racing in the rain

cda

by Hand Knit
People try to fight the rain, but I, when I am racing, go with the flow, which is why I have a convertible

alnilam

racing referee, recently retired from basketball reffing after a stressful and confusing season, looks up from his clipboard and sees the costner dog and shakes his head. here we go again!!

ty manifisto

google THIS

Finally breaking the stereotype that talking dogs can't be serious.

google THIS

The Mystery Gang have finally found a spook they can't meddle with, a spook called pancreatic cancer. As their munchie-loving friend faces his own mortality, his friends and his beloved dog must join together to support him, reevaluate their lives, and realize that love goes on even after death. This summer, get ready to sob cathartically for: Raggy.

google THIS

Renée Zellweger: You had me at rello.

Macnult

cda posted:

I'm the Picasso of racing in the rain

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:
The Art of Dancing in the Rain was filmed in front of a live audience

Farecoal

There he go
I actually read this book, it was alright

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

I haven't gotten the gumption to actually watch it yet, but I will

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

I haven't gotten the gumption to actually watch it yet, but I will

surely there's a rule that says a dog can't drive a race car

vanisher

"What! He can't drive the car! This is crazy!"
"Check the rule book, you won't find anything in there that says the dog can't drive"

Sig images courtesy of the talented Luvcow, Dumb Sex-Parrot, & Death Sext

Piso Mojado

they should have the talking dog drive for lyft

Piso Mojado

talking dog: great part of the city right here, you know I met my wife over there at the park

me (pretending to read my phone): oh...uh...cool. I kind of need to focus on this...uh..email right now...soooo

ghost emoji

oooOooOOOooh
me: so how was your last passenger

talking dog: ruff

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE:
The contents of this post and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. The information is intended to be for the use of the individual or entity designated above. If you are not the intended recipient of this post, please notify the sender immediately, and delete the post and any attachments. Any disclosure, reproduction, distribution or other use of this post or any attachments by an individual or entity other than the intended recipient is prohibited.

alnilam

ghost emoji posted:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

ghost emoji posted:

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

surely there's a rule that says a dog can't drive a race car

Yeah!

https://i.imgur.com/EUbFRHe.gifv

cda

by Hand Knit

Piso Mojado posted:

talking dog: great part of the city right here, you know I met my wife over there at the park

me (pretending to read my phone): oh...uh...cool. I kind of need to focus on this...uh..email right now...soooo

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cda

by Hand Knit
jesus gently caress why didnt they bring toonces back for the uber era

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!