Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

DarkstarIV
Apr 6, 2010

OFFICIAL RACIST

Intruder posted:

Needed a place to bury Asuka, and where better than a women's tag division that barely exists

Problem is that no matter what WWE does, Asuka still remains one of their most over stars among the women, and I guess the Kabuki Warrior shirts are selling incredibly well.

Asuka is basically Sasha except with less screentime. And Kairi got ripped out of NXT right before she was set to feud with Io Shirai.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.
I'll be honest, I've watched tonight in the sole, unlikely hope that Austin makes a surprise appearance here in the main event.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

surf rock posted:

I'll be honest, I've watched tonight in the sole, unlikely hope that Austin makes a surprise appearance here in the main event.

comes out in a four wheeler, runs over everybody, grabs a beer, guzzles it over their groaning bodies, rides out

I don't care about this match at all

GrimGypsy
Mar 27, 2007

why wouldn't roman and KO just immediately attack drew? there's no stakes or anything to this match

surf rock
Aug 12, 2007

We need more women in STEM, and by that, I mean skateboarding, television, esports, and magic.

Fluffy Bunnies posted:

comes out in a four wheeler, runs over everybody, grabs a beer, guzzles it over their groaning bodies, rides out

I don't care about this match at all

Well the good news is that it literally can't be longer than five minutes, so The Swerve Is Coming

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

GrimGypsy posted:

why wouldn't roman and KO just immediately attack drew? there's no stakes or anything to this match

Because Roman is written as someone with a fragile male ego apparently that feels the need to prove himself even at the expense of someone else.

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

peaceful drew would be a hell of a gimmick is all I'm sayin yall.

and I'd like it.

Jiro
Jan 13, 2004

Punished Rusev needs to come out with an eyepatch and smoking cigar and crush everyone.

Intruder
Mar 5, 2003

Sometime's KO's stunner is merely OK and sometimes it's just god awful

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Brasky used to ride upon a steed, perchance to spy a lady.

Shamane-mane-manemcmahon

Fluffy Bunnies
Jan 10, 2009

Shane feels like he's trying to be his dad and if he'd just be himself it'd work a lot better. He's a good enough jackass as it is.

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

UNSANCTIONED MAVERICK

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

They called up Mendoza?

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

Cool as hell match

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Power Windows
Dec 29, 2004

SWERVE