Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

Big Beef City posted:

well you sound like a loving monster for making your kids eat that garbage to be honest so to be real with you your opinion is trash and someone should rescue your kids from you

And take them to big beef city!

Buy the kids burgs. This is a social worker.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

EX250 Type R posted:

Holy moly chik fil a does breakfast?!

Recently I made my kids do a blind taste test of CFA BK Wendy's and McDs chicken sandwiches and CFA was their 2nd to least favorite but kids are stupid and CFA is delicious

lmao, imagine forcing children to blind taste test bland fast food chicken and then getting indignant when they choose the wrong one

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

EX250 Type R posted:

Holy moly chik fil a does breakfast?!

Recently I made my kids do a blind taste test of CFA BK Wendy's and McDs chicken sandwiches and CFA was their 2nd to least favorite but kids are stupid and CFA is delicious

Id say your methodology might have issues. Namely, that freshness matters a lot for fried chicken. CFA might be a better sandwich in abstract but if it's even 20 min older than the other it might not compare so well. Especially up against stiff competition like the Wendy's chx sando

Laterite
Mar 14, 2007

It's Gutfest '89
Grimey Drawer
Sounds like some smart kids imo

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
I'm just coming in here to yell at OP about fried chicken and waffles bc life is empty if you have not enjoyed this delicacy at least once.

OB-GYN Kenobi
Dec 4, 2017

mobby_6kl posted:

Breakfast is garbage meal anyway, who cares.

You know what pal, you're garbage. You and everyone around you. Me included.

StrangersInTheNight
Dec 31, 2007
ABSOLUTE FUCKING GUDGEON
Put some loving honey on that poo poo

gently caress yeah

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

Chicken and waffles is overrated bullshit and you all know it.
It's like loving ranch dressing or bacon. Congrats. You found something that obviously tastes good. Wow.
Up next, ice cream sandwiches..yum??

JK Fresco
Jul 5, 2019

StrangersInTheNight posted:

I'm just coming in here to yell at OP about fried chicken and waffles bc life is empty if you have not enjoyed this delicacy at least once.

Chicken and waffles is cultural appropriation

500excf type r
Mar 7, 2013

I'm as annoying as the high-pitched whine of my motorcycle, desperately compensating for the lack of substance in my life.
It was their idea tbh, I blame YouTube

numberoneposter
Feb 19, 2014

How much do I cum? The answer might surprise you!

wouldnt dream of starting the day without a whole chicken in a can

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

the kentucky quid posted:

For as long as I can remember your processed red meats have been the go to for a breakfast meat. Shouldn’t it be chicken? The egg is a breakfast staple, imagine the powerful synergies we could harness by having a hardy breakfast provided by just one animal and a potato.

have you never heard of breaded chicken steak with eggs

naem
May 29, 2011

JK Fresco posted:

Chicken and waffles is cultural appropriation

here is a video with two nice dads who talk about America’s painful history regarding race and also BBQ, america’s best contribution to FOOD

https://youtu.be/GwkRWIwZ43A

ulex minor
Apr 30, 2018

naem posted:

here is a video with two nice dads who talk about America’s painful history regarding race and also BBQ, america’s best contribution to FOOD

https://youtu.be/GwkRWIwZ43A

you can keep it

TontoCorazon
Aug 18, 2007

Who What Now posted:

Anything is a breakfast food if you eat if for breakfast

Dinner rolls :colbert:

William Henry Hairytaint
Oct 29, 2011

Big Beef City posted:

Chicken and waffles is overrated bullshit and you all know it.

Actually it's not.

Darktaco
Nov 7, 2003
Darkest taco of them all...
If you make a chicken into a sausage it's what's for breakfast

Tony quidprano
Jan 19, 2014

Zippy the Bummer posted:

have you never heard of breaded chicken steak with eggs

No, I live in a civilized country.

Zippy the Bummer
Dec 14, 2008

Silent Majority
The Don
LORD COMMANDER OF THE UKRAINIAN ARMED FORCES

the kentucky quid posted:

No, I live in a civilized country.

i can't tell if you just answered the question that your own thread is asking, or if you don't really know what your thread is about to begin with

The Dregs
Dec 29, 2005

MY TREEEEEEEE!
My order of choice at Waffle House is a grilled chicken biscuit and a bowl of chili. Works 24/7

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Borrowed Ladder
May 4, 2007

monarch of the sleeping marches
Maybe it's because cured meats can just sit around for awhile and be basically fine, but chicken is so temperamental, it dries out and poo poo