Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Good news! Football is here!

I've renewed the Yahoo league from last year, so you should be able to accept the invite from there. I know some of you wanted to be notified through PMs or personal emails and I'll do just that if you don't show up.

This is a 12-man Yahoo Keeper league with a $30 buy-in.

This is the current team list, but I'm expecting changes because we've never had 12 recurring teams. :( I'll try to offer up the abandoned teams (if we have any) or we switch to a 10-man league or something. Alternatively, we could all sign up again. :D

1. internet inc - IN :homebrew:
2. dalstrs - IN :homebrew:
3. ffoecaf - IN :homebrew:
4. Bags - IN :homebrew:
5. DC Murderverse - IN :homebrew:
6. U Deflated Bro? - OUT
7. no use for a team - IN :homebrew:
8. Team Tebow - IN :homebrew:
9. dewey7788 - IN :homebrew:
10. Von Bonez - IN :homebrew:
11. Jay Pride - OUT
12. OxySnake - IN :homebrew:

:homebrew: = PAID

RULES:

Snake draft, Yahoo Standard Scoring
QB, WR, WR, W/R/T, RB, RB, TE, K, D/ST, 6x BN
3 keepers per year (max) and I'm blocking the first 2 rounds for keepers status since we voted to keep players as long as we want.
3 divisions, 6 playoff spots with 3 byes. #1 seed of every division advances, the other 3 go into the playoffs with their overall records. In other words, we could have playoffs with all of division 1 and the winners of division 2 and 3.
Waiver period is 2 days and will work as a continual rolling list, meaning you can hold on to your waiver pick for as long as you want.
The penalty for keeper status is +1 draft round per year and you can keep these players for as long as you want.
Payouts will be 60% for the playoff winner, 30% for second place, and 10% for third place.
I will be collecting your money through PayPal at internet.incorporated at Google's mail service.

:getin:

internet inc fucked around with this message at 14:02 on Sep 4, 2019

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dewey7788
Oct 10, 2004

Don't Toews me bro!
Let's ride.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

At least this way my kill will have some use
Dinosaur Gum
I'm in.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Find someone who values you like Rick Spielman values 7th round picks.

Im 100 in

Von Bonez
Apr 13, 2012
I'm in. Money sent.

ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn
I'm in

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Yesssssss. Welcome back!

Jay Pride is OUT. Still waiting to hear from DC Murderverse.

So we need at least 1 replacement. Anyone interested?

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

"Tell that to Zod's snapped neck!"

oh poo poo im in

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

What are the keeper rules for someone who was drafted and then dropped and picked up off of waivers?

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Draft position is the only thing that matters! Stays with the player all year regardless of drops/trades/etc.

E: Doodle is coming up!

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
https://doodle.com/poll/tz9w6ktheip9u52y

Let's see some votes!

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
Anyone interested in taking over some teams? I'll try to post the rosters here but I'm in the middle of a move and only have my phone to work with!

If we can't find 2 more should we switch to a 10-man league for this year? We could go back to 12 eventually by letting new managers pick players from our teams like expansion teams do (or something like that).

EDIT: These are the teams.

internet inc fucked around with this message at 14:32 on Aug 16, 2019

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
UPDATE

I switched us to a 10-man league for now. I found an 11th but not a 12th. :( She's hopping on the waiting list for next year, though. We'll figure out a way to go back to 12 eventually! :D

I set the draft on the 4th @ 9:30 PM EDT. It might be a tad late for you dewey7788 but I'm already drafting at 9 so I'm hoping we can make this work! The half hour would give me a little wiggle room.

Keeper deadline is a week prior on the 28th. Time to get ready!

dewey7788
Oct 10, 2004

Don't Toews me bro!
9:30 EST is fine with me. Payment sent!

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

I think this might be my best set of keepers i've ever had. I never get those top 20 guys for really low round picks but this year JuJu is hot and I am benefitting.

i'm sure i'll find a way to break my heart again this year but for now i'm feeling good.

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house

DC Murderverse posted:

I think this might be my best set of keepers i've ever had. I never get those top 20 guys for really low round picks but this year JuJu is hot and I am benefitting.

i'm sure i'll find a way to break my heart again this year but for now i'm feeling good.

Yeah, that's when the football gods get you.

Also don't forget to set your keepers before tomorrow (or maybe midnight EDT?). I can always enter them manually if you forget (but please don't :D).

DC Murderverse
Nov 10, 2016

internet inc posted:

Yeah, that's when the football gods get you.

Also don't forget to set your keepers before tomorrow (or maybe midnight EDT?). I can always enter them manually if you forget (but please don't :D).

after the way my season ended two years ago there's nothing they can do to me that can ever annoy me as much.

i cannot stress enough that i literally would have won the entire league had Bill Belichick not kept running the ball with stupid rex burkhead

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Money Sent

Also, do we have a list of who is all being kept and what round they will cost?

Im having trouble finding it on Yahoo!

Paint Crop Pro fucked around with this message at 22:34 on Sep 2, 2019

ffoecaf
Sep 17, 2005

Get Off My Lawn
Paid!

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum

OxySnake posted:

Money Sent

Also, do we have a list of who is all being kept and what round they will cost?

Im having trouble finding it on Yahoo!

I found it under the draft results tab.

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com/f1/128610/draftresults

Not sure if that link will work for others.

Paint Crop Pro
Mar 22, 2007

Thanks, I kept looking in the draft tab, but figured with the draft not occuring yet it wouldn't be on there.

dalstrs
Mar 11, 2004

Dinosaur Gum
Sup, baby?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

internet inc
Jun 13, 2005

brb
taking pictures
of ur house
:siren: I made it back home! :siren:

1st place: Taco
2nd place: Windsock Watchers
3rd place: Hyde and Zeke

Taco's third consecutive first place trophy! Congrats! The rest of us are gonna be watching tape to make sure you don't get to 4 in a row. :D

I'll be sending out your cash money shortly. Enjoy! Happy holidays, etc.