Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Jolo

ive been playing with magnuts tying to change the wold as we know it

Hell of a crime scene. One of the worst I've ever seen. There's additional brain matter caked onto the ceiling fan. Whoever did this really wanted to make sure this guy was dead. What do you make of this, sir?

Pika! Pikachu Pik Pik?

No sir, can't say that I've ever wondered what the inside of a Pokeball was like.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jolo

Now it's just the waiting game. We expect our perp to make an appearance sometime soon and we'll be ready, right chief?

Detective Charmander: Char Char! Charmander Char!

You hope that the perp isn't a member of Ligma? What's Ligma?

Detective Charmander: Char Char Char!

Ahahaha, your balls! You got me good!

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

Detective Squirtle: Squiiiiirtle! Squirtle Squirt Squirtle!

Look, bud. If we're gonna be partners we are gonna have to lay down some ground rules. What you just said is an offensive stereotype about Italians and is unacceptable. Watch what you say around me.

Detective Squirtle: Squirtle squirt squirt...

Haha! Driving too slow with their blinkers on, hahaha, idiota!

~~~ byob summer 2020 ~~~ sig responsibly ~~~ i hope you enjoy my sig ~~~ please dont kangaroo jack what you cant kangaroo give back. ~~~

Jolo

Alright now rookie, we've been over this and I know it's not gonna to be a problem this time. You made a complete mess of that last crime scene and it's crucial that something like that doesn't happen again. It was a mess, just a complete mess, everything was soaked. Seriously, not again. Ok now, let's head in here and survey the scene. You're ready for this, right kid?

Detective Magikarp: ...

Yeah, you're alright. Let's see here now. At first glance there's not a lot to go on here. Whatever clues that are available would be eliminated completely if this room got drenched in water... Anything stand out to you Karpy?

*Detective Magikarp begins to cast splash*

cda

by Hand Knit
Detective Pikachu: In a pokeball where there is no time, nothing can grow. Nothing can evolve. Nothing changes. So Death created XP to evolve the things that it would kill. And you are evolved, but with the same trainer that you've always had. I mean, how many times have we had this conversation, detectives? Well, who knows? When you can't remember your lives, you can't change your lives, and that is the terrible and the secret fate of all life. You're trapped by that nightmare you keep waking up into. Pika Pika!

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
"I have the advantage of knowing your habits, my dear Watson," said Pikachu. "When your round is a short one you walk, and when it is a long one you use repel. As I perceive that your pokéballs, although used, are by no means entirely spendt, I cannot doubt that you are at present busy enough to justify the hansom."

"Excellent!" I cried.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
*cracks open crate in dimly lit warehouse after a brief firefight*

"what were they hiding in here?"

*expression drops, face goes pale*

"teflon pokeballs. cop catchers"

canyoneer

"mcallister was one of the good ones. 35 years on the force, we had already ordered his retirement cake. the people on his beat called him officer joe, and he used to shoot hoops with the kids.

i see a lot of things in this job, but seeing him fainted on the sidewalk like that is going to stick with me."

cda

by Hand Knit

canyoneer posted:

*cracks open crate in dimly lit warehouse after a brief firefight*

"what were they hiding in here?"

*expression drops, face goes pale*

"teflon pokeballs. cop catchers"

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

cda

by Hand Knit
the idea of catching a cop in a pokeball :discourse:

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

lost my old email

pre:
PIKACHU PERHAPS UNKNOWINGLY ACTS AS AN INSTRUMENT OF THE BOURGEOISIE

IT'S SUPER EFFECTIVE!

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

super sweet best pal

Only good cop is a fainted cop.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Detective Pikachu took a long pull from the flask he kept in his desk drawer. The Chief knew about it and didn't give a gently caress, and Detective Pikachu didn't give a gently caress who else knew. He'd been on this job too long to care and was too good to get fired. He thought he'd seen it all, but this case... jesus christ. The new kid was passed out in his chair, but Detective Pikachu couldn't sleep, not when time was running out with a killer on the loose, and not after the things he'd seen. Debra just hung up when he tried to tell her he'd be late. Again. What would this be, his third divorce? Maybe it was better this way.

Finger Prince

This time you've gone too far, detective! I'm done covering for you to the Commissioner, and I can't protect you from Internal Affairs. I'm going to need your badge. And your electricity.

super sweet best pal

Statute of limitations ran out on another one of your cases. Turn in your badge, Detective Slowpoke!

Farecoal

There he go

super sweet best pal posted:

Only good cop is a fainted cop.

canyoneer

i can't let this one get away

i've got to catch them all

Jolo

canyoneer posted:

i can't let this one get away

i've got to catch them all

hahaha

nut

me, a powerful attorney at law: ..and don't you find it a tad strange, your honour, that right before our detective here confronted the accused, his pokedex seems to have mysteriously turned off

super sweet best pal

Detective Ditto can't do the good cop/bad cop routine, only good cop/good cop or bad cop/bad cop.

blaise rascal

"Duke, Duke, Duke, Duke of Pearl...."
lol

ty vanisher, ty khanstant

City of Glompton

thank you PSP for the beautiful spring sig

Jolo

I run my finger through the residue and bring it to my tongue. "That's what I was afraid of... Rare Candy. Whatever did this is stronger now, faster..." I look to my partner Mr. Mime. He flexes his muscles like an Olympic Showman and then pretends to launch from a runner's block into a full sprint. I nod. "Exactly"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pixaal

All ice cream is now for all beings, no matter how many legs.

He's dead, he was on an undercover mission and someone mistook him for a tree and used cut on him! Blood everywhere... big mess

poor mrs. sudowoodo, has to raise 6 little ones on her own now

sig by owlhawk911