Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I mean, I WOULD actually say that.
That is the problem with our country, and you, specifically as a person. Look at yourself. Let's be real.

But that's an odd book review is what I meant.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gutcruncher
Apr 16, 2005

Go home and be a family man!
HELP! MY FINGERS JUST WONT STOP POINTING!

davidspackage
May 16, 2007

Nap Ghost

Telebite posted:

so does the article basically imply that if lowtax never existed, trump wouldn't be president? :raise:

Tonight I will go back in time and slap Lowtax's hand away from the keyboard every time he tries to create SomethingAwful, until he gets tired and cranky.

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

grillster posted:

It's embedded in their organization to continue reporting negatively on this administration. It's not being done on accident nor are there only bad things to report.

Love or hate the current admin, whatever, it's how these organizations peddle what they have to say that should concern anyone.

Those who got their opinion that half the country is racist because their candidate lost the 2016 election 2.5 years ago need to check their own reality for confirmation bias. Follow the money.

I don't agree that there are only bad things to report since almost no one, even Fox, has many good things to say about it.

Also, what money? Most of it comes from grants, member station fees, member contributions, etc.

bomb
Nov 3, 2005

why did you guys meme trump into president i thought this was a forum about monster trucks

Moridin920
Nov 15, 2007

by FactsAreUseless

bomb posted:

why did you guys meme trump into president i thought this was a forum about monster trucks

this forum is about CHAOS

trucks are in the automotive subforum

RVWinkle
Aug 24, 2004

In relating the circumstances which have led to my confinement within this refuge for the demented, I am aware that my present position will create a natural doubt of the authenticity of my narrative.
Nap Ghost

I. M. Gei posted:

lol at anybody thinking 4chan had anything whatsoever to do with Trump getting elected.

I watched that Cambridge Analytica documentary over the weekend and I have a hard time believing that a cartoon frog had any influence. It turns out that the real online community that delivered us into this nightmare was Facebook. loving hell don't use Facebook, just don't.

1st_Panzer_Div.
May 11, 2005
Grimey Drawer

Konar posted:

Imagine some jazz listening 80 year old NPR supporter reading this

*whispers*

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe
Lowtax should write a book. I mean, I think it'd be something he'd be good at.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray

grillster posted:

It's embedded in their organization to continue reporting negatively on this administration. It's not being done on accident nor are there only bad things to report.

Love or hate the current admin, whatever, it's how these organizations peddle what they have to say that should concern anyone.

Those who got their opinion that half the country is racist because their candidate lost the 2016 election 2.5 years ago need to check their own reality for confirmation bias. Follow the money.

what the gently caress are you talking about. way more than half the country is racist