Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Icochet
Mar 18, 2008

I have a very small TV. Don't make fun of it! Please don't shame it like that~

Grimey Drawer
I did it. Listened Jagged Little Pill from start to finish. It wasn't so bad. Not gonna do it again though.

Spotify only had a 2015 remastered version so something was probably lost.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Part-Time Maenad posted:

Anyone else remember her cover of the Black-Eyed Peas' "My Humps"? I do for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VJg4rwDkkBA

Needs 2B alanis lessissette. :jerkbag:

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.
I posted that video first and I'm seething with rage that you're all quoting the person that posted it after me instead of me

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Whatcha gonna do with all that rage? all that rage inside that cage?

Queen-Of-Hearts
Mar 17, 2009

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

Cubone posted:

And every time i scratch my posts down someone else's back i hope ya feel it.
Well can ya feel it??

ZearothK
Aug 25, 2008

I've lost twice, I've failed twice and I've gotten two dishonorable mentions within 7 weeks. But I keep coming back. I am The Trooper!

THUNDERDOME LOSER 2021

I must confess here in the Something Awful Forums that I still like Supposed Former Infatuation Junkie in TYOOL 2019.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

flakeloaf
Feb 26, 2003

Still better than android clock

The acoustic version of Joining You remains a fantastic song and Thank U remains really weird