Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Play
Apr 25, 2006

Strong stroll for a mangy stray
maybe we should live in peace with the feral hogs. WAIT WAIT hear me out here. I don't actually know what a hog is but what I do know is that people usually act out like this due to lack of opportunity. I don't think those 30-50 hogs would do these things unless they were desperate. Get the hogs jobs, give them a hand in the american dream, put their hog children in public school and they'll quickly change their tune, I believe

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
the navy seal rant but the navy seal is 30-50 feral hogs

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

https://i.imgur.com/gAjkrHh.mp4

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
Holy poo poo stealth pigs

Meme Poker Party
Sep 1, 2006

by Azathoth
Wow they waited it out until there absolutely wasn't room left.

Those pigs don't flinch.

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.

Chomp8645 posted:

Wow they waited it out until there absolutely wasn't room left.

Those pigs don't flinch.

How many of them waited a little too long?

Colonel Cancer
Sep 26, 2015

Tune into the fireplace channel, you absolute buffoon
I counted about 10 pigs so 20-40. They have nerves of steel

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

Bethamphetamine posted:

After that he turns into Daisy Hogg and she's temporarily immune to damage. If your balls turn too blue use a flask.

My balls don’t fit in the flask just my (painfully swollen) penis. It’s turning blue and now I’m scared I’m doing it wrong.

At least one person has hosed a flask for SA in the distant past. Or ate a fruit hat. Help!

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

The Man In the Hog Tower

:drat:

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
animal farm is real plant a tree be a hippie proud

Bethamphetamine
Oct 29, 2012

DerekSmartymans posted:

My balls don’t fit in the flask just my (painfully swollen) penis. It’s turning blue and now I’m scared I’m doing it wrong.

At least one person has hosed a flask for SA in the distant past. Or ate a fruit hat. Help!

Oh God, I didn't specify!

Erlenmeyer, not volumetric nor retort. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR DICK!?!?

WHAT DID YOU DO?

HugeGrossBurrito
Mar 20, 2018
I see your 30-50 feral hogs and raise you 4500-6000 brown recluse

marijuanamancer
Sep 11, 2001

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
i take comfort knowing the planet will not support their lives as well. for the sake of future aliens

poverty goat
Feb 15, 2004

For thousands of spiders you need flamethrowers, not assault rifles. Alas the 2nd amendment isn't what it used to be

DerekSmartymans
Feb 14, 2005

The
Copacetic
Ascetic
I

Bethamphetamine posted:

Oh God, I didn't specify!

Erlenmeyer, not volumetric nor retort. WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO YOUR DICK!?!?

WHAT DID YOU DO?

At hopital lost penus but piss still stored in the balls.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

So you thought you were finally safe? Not so! It's actually getting worse. There are now INFECTED NORTH KOREAN hogs:

quote:

South Korea is deploying snipers to the Demilitarised Zone with orders to shoot any wild boar that are seen in the buffer zone with North Korea before they can bring more cases of African swine fever into the South.

Sharpshooters from the military will be sent to the border on Tuesday, supported by civilian hunters and drones fitted with thermal imaging equipment to locate and track boar.

The cull will focus on areas to the north of Seoul and Incheon, where five wild boar have been found dead so far this month. All of the feral pigs have tested positive for African swine fever, which is highly contagious and has no cure. It does not affect humans.
https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2019/10/14/south-korea-deploys-snipers-thermal-vision-drones-kill-infected/

So the answer is drones and snipers. Cy Brown could probably handle this.

PHIZ KALIFA
Dec 21, 2011

#mood
the DMZ also has the last population of chinese vampire deer, lil forest dwellers with visible fangs and terrible eyesight. they're nocturnal so if they hear soldiers the deer will charge forward to see if the soldiers are a threat, then gently caress off back into the woods.

Snowy
Oct 6, 2010

A man whose blood
Is very snow-broth;
One who never feels
The wanton stings and
Motions of the sense

The most recent Reply All podcast episode is all about feral hogs and they even speak to the guy who started the whole 30-50 hog thing.

I love the part about the people who have spread wild hogs to other parts of the country so they can market hog killing as entertainment. Now they also have a wild hog problem.

https://gimletmedia.com/amp/shows/reply-all/n8hw3d

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

you can actually inflate your scrote pretty safely with sterile saline, syringes, needles, and aseptic technique. its a niche kink iirc

the saline just slowly gets absorbed into your blood but in the meantime you got a big round smooth distended nutsack
i remember reading somewhere that the korean dmz and the pacific nuclear test sites are ironically some of the most pristine wildlife refuges on earth

really makes me hope we die out soon

a new study bible!
Feb 2, 2009

BIG DICK NICK
A Philadelphia Legend
Fly Eagles Fly

Snowy posted:

The most recent Reply All podcast episode is all about feral hogs and they even speak to the guy who started the whole 30-50 hog thing.

I love the part about the people who have spread wild hogs to other parts of the country so they can market hog killing as entertainment. Now they also have a wild hog problem.

https://gimletmedia.com/amp/shows/reply-all/n8hw3d

It was an interesting episode.

SimonCat
Aug 12, 2016

by Nyc_Tattoo
College Slice
Sigh.

https://twitter.com/cnnbrk/status/1199157474089164806/photo/1

SimonCat fucked around with this message at 01:59 on Nov 27, 2019

funeral home DJ
Apr 21, 2003

Pillbug
Jesus Christ just one hog did that. Imagine 30-50.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Smugworth Wuz Here
This is it. This is the beginning of the 30-50 feral hog wars. Choose your side wisely, goons.

mobby_6kl
Aug 9, 2009

https://twitter.com/Newsweek/status/1194668808327376902

Well now they'll gently caress us all up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cactus Ghost
Dec 20, 2003

hogs being railed is bad enough, but can you imagine if it was meth