Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
hi, lets chill

im relatively normal
highly attractive
an absurd nerd under surface
(not a hacker)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

I can'tttt hearrrr youuu haha jk idk what what defcon is but i'm 35/f/ready to party

Farecoal

There he go
im at defcon 2 right now

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
about to launch the strategic arsenal as we speak

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM

Farecoal posted:

im at defcon 2 right now

e;fb

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Defcon Comedy Jam is back?!

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!
**giggles as the General goes on to explain what WOPR stands for and does because "WOPR"**

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

TOOT BOOT

I'm at blindcon but I don't see any goons here...

google THIS

Literally none of these people are willing to pour any sugar on me and they just keep going on about nerdy computer crap.

TheShrike

You mechs may have copper wiring to re-route your fear of pain, but I've got nerves of steel.
i literally don't have a badge but been sneakin around like thief: deadly shadows gettin into borin rear end confrences: not worth

Finger Prince

google THIS posted:

Literally none of these people are willing to pour any sugar on me and they just keep going on about nerdy computer crap.

The satellite of love was hacked and is now being used as a darknet relay.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Heather Papps

hello friend

im at defcon. i hacked this account and now i am going to ransom it for a bitcoin. what is up wanna meet at the bar and tell stories about computers?

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!