Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

nut

for 8 days i have been on staycation i am hungry and thirsty but i will not move i will transcend the boundaries of human physiology to reach an apex of ultimate stillness feeling the last electron in my body halt if only for a second

tomorrow i will be back at work and get tired of repeating my staycation story to my workmates on the third time, i will apologize to shannon but she will still take it personally that i didn't buy her anything while I was away after she got me that ceramic crocodile from the bayou in "norleans" as she calls it now

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

over a week in and i feel my bones fusing to their new permanent position to the untrained eye i appear to be sitting on a desk chair in the corner of my increasingly dusty study but in my mind i am at a clothing optional Sandals sipping rum from a coconut but wearing a t-shirt in the pool because things got hectic at work and i found myself coming home too tired to meet the lowest bar exercise goals i set for myself

Fredrik1

Gopherslayer
:rock:

bee eater posted:

for 8 days i have been on staycation i am hungry and thirsty but i will not move i will transcend the boundaries of human physiology to reach an apex of ultimate stillness feeling the last electron in my body halt if only for a second

tomorrow i will be back at work and get tired of repeating my staycation story to my workmates on the third time, i will apologize to shannon but she will still take it personally that i didn't buy her anything while I was away after she got me that ceramic crocodile from the bayou in "norleans" as she calls it now

You mean the one electron?

Goons Are Gifts

Stay. Safe.

nut

over the course of these 8 days i have learned that the centre of the world is here inside of us all along sorry i'd point to where i mean but i'm on staycation

magic cactus

We lied. We are not at war. There is no enemy. This is a rescue operation.
Day 8 of my staycation. my muscles have atrophied, my skin has sloughed off, my tongue is cracked and bleeding. I no longer have need for words, or petty human needs such as food or sex. I have reached the apex of staycation. An apotheosis of apathy. To the outside world, I am a vile and disgusting thing, a nightmare made flesh. But I have no need of this world anymore! I have plumbed the depths of staycation and interrogated it until it has regurgitated its secrets at my feet. I have become terminally chill, subsisting only on the vibes. Were you to look into the window of my Air BnB'd Hawaiian bungalow, you would hear a sound, an alien sound, torn from the very substance of your most horrifying nightmares, reverberating forever in the dead and stale air:

"lol"

Thanks to Saoshyant for the amazing spring '23 sig!

nut

magic cactus posted:

Day 8 of my staycation. my muscles have atrophied, my skin has sloughed off, my tongue is cracked and bleeding. I no longer have need for words, or petty human needs such as food or sex. I have reached the apex of staycation. An apotheosis of apathy. To the outside world, I am a vile and disgusting thing, a nightmare made flesh. But I have no need of this world anymore! I have plumbed the depths of staycation and interrogated it until it has regurgitated its secrets at my feet. I have become terminally chill, subsisting only on the vibes. Were you to look into the window of my Air BnB'd Hawaiian bungalow, you would hear a sound, an alien sound, torn from the very substance of your most horrifying nightmares, reverberating forever in the dead and stale air:

"lol"

the breeze whispers to me "shaka bra" yet there is no wind

magic cactus

bee eater posted:

the breeze whispers to me "shaka bra" yet there is no wind

The scene from the Lion King with Simba talking to the ghost of his father but it's a surfer bro telling me to just "go with the flow"

nut

magic cactus posted:

The scene from the Lion King with Simba talking to the ghost of his father but it's a surfer bro telling me to just "go with the flow"

the scene from the lion king with grown up simba laying down and the kicked up dust spells "SEX" for a couple frames but this time it spells, "SEX, NICE."

magic cactus

I Have No Mouth And I Must Chill

nut

i can control which blood cells pick up thc molecules instead of oxygen

magic cactus

the beers on either side of novelty drinking hat can now refill themselves at will.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

Floating above, watching them take my lifeless body out of the house on this, the last day of my staycation.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
wizened master dog tells young dog student "true power comes not from going on walkies, but from when you choose to stay"

google THIS

Zero-point energy really harshing my ultimate staycation vibe.

Queen-Of-Hearts

"I want to break your heart💔 and give you mine🫀"

OP are you sure you're not actually a cat?

:h: sig by Prof. Crocodile:h:
:byodame:BYOB spells: Mutually Assured Kindness:byodame:

Heather Papps

hello friend

nobody tell him the planet is moving. i am serious, no one tell him this.

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

magic cactus

Heather Papps posted:

nobody tell him the planet is moving. i am serious, no one tell him this.

Just wait until he finds out about the moon.

Escape From Noise

While he still can.

nut

nervously sweats as i am suddenly very sure totally sure that the earth is now spinning no longer on its axis but around me rolling over my face during the day and back at night i think thats how it would work still doing the math

Slush Garbo

FALSE SLACK
is
BETTER
than
NO SLACK
sipping a mai tai wearing a straw hat and hawaiian shirt in a hammock stretched across my cubicle

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

nut

haven't left the house yet one of those fake monks still finds me and tries to sell me his meowth coin