Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
?
gently caress Tom Brady
Tom Brady is good. I love Trump. MAGA. I loving SUCK.
lmao Atlanta you blew a loving 28-3 lead u IDIOTS
Goku Ball Deflater
View Results

Seth Pecksniff
May 27, 2004

can't believe shrek is fucking dead. rip to a real one.
That was a hell of a game lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MarcusSA
Sep 23, 2007

Seth Pecksniff posted:

That was a hell of a game lmao

It sure was something.

That bills QB needs some remediation or something.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:
Tom Brady was in the commercial for Dunkin Donuts

MakaVillian
Aug 16, 2003

Well, in Whoville they say - that his tiny hands grew three sizes that day.

Nooner posted:

Tom Brady was in the commercial for Dunkin Donuts

gently caress T*m Br*dy

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

MakaVillian posted:

gently caress T*m Br*dy

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

MakaVillian posted:

gently caress T*m Br*dy

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ZY7Zeu1F7A

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.
They made a movie about this recently. Buncha old ladies.

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Tom brady was one of them?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Lol tom can't be in the Superbowl so he's stuck selling discount donuts and lovely coffee

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?
Tom throwing a box of donuts to the wrong person

The Bananana
May 21, 2008

This is a metaphor, a Christian allegory. The fact that I have to explain to you that Jesus is the Warthog, and the Banana is drepanocytosis is just embarrassing for you.

Tom took a few of the donuts out of the box, to make it easier to catch

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

The box divorcing tom and taking all the money and also the donut holes

Chief McHeath
Apr 23, 2002

T*m seen by paparazzi vacationing with a much younger eclair.

CAT INTERCEPTOR
Nov 9, 2004

Basically a male Margaret Thatcher

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Lol tom can't be in the Superbowl so he's stuck selling discount donuts and lovely coffee

Did Brady lose a metric shitton of money on crypto?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Reporting for shovel mission Sir.

CAT INTERCEPTOR posted:

Did Brady lose a metric shitton of money on crypto?

I don't know the answer to that. But I interpreted Tom Brady's commercials a marketing move to launch his new brand - Tom Brady, media guy.
He's the main color guy on Fox football games next season. They paid him a lot.