Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Donovan Trip
Jan 6, 2007
Hateful Eight is about different types of justice and the rules of engagement :shrug:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazak
Jan 10, 2012

Kazak posted:

It is and I'm gonna watch it tonight

Update: it rules. It's understated (relatively), well acted, and touchingly romantic. Max Cherry is such a sweetie and Jackie Brown is a real badass. Also one of my new favorite Robert DeNiro roles.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug
Jackie Brown was decent. I'd put it in the top half of his flicks somewhere. But, I can see why 20ish year old me wouldn't care for it much back then tho, especially coming off of Pulp Fiction.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

I loved it good movie 5 out 5 saw it tonight but I'm more excited that my Waterpik came in today, is it really better than flossing? We will see

serious norman
Dec 13, 2007

im pickle rick!!!!
I heard the Manson movie sucked rear end, op.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Harold Stassen
Jan 24, 2016

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

I loved it good movie 5 out 5 saw it tonight but I'm more excited that my Waterpik came in today, is it really better than flossing? We will see

Lifehack: use it to clean your butt instead of wiping