Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Triple Post gently caress it

:ducksiren: YEAR 7 JOIN OR DIE :ducksiren: :ducksiren: :ducksiren:
https://sleeper.app/i/QLozg7j396BN

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
Joined.

4:30 eastern isn't ideal but I can likely make it work since it's such a short draft.

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
ItsHappening.jpg

Joined the new league. I could possibly make 5pm EST if we had to push it that late, but it is possible we could just do a slow draft now that we're on sleeper.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

You're all garbage, back up the truck BACK IT UP!
We could set a 24 hour draft clock and start soon as the league fills. Long as people pay attention and don't milk the clock we could get it done before the season.

Sleeper has some weird quirks here and there with stuff it will let you do on mobile vs the website. Still the best dynasty platform around even with those.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Oh that'd be nice

Gobias Ind.
Apr 5, 2007

If your girlfriend says hey to me that's our girlfriend now idc
I would love a slow draft

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Posted this in Sleeper chat, but DY (team name: Raging Boners) said he was out this year back in January. We need someone to take his team ASAP so we can draft! I think interest in fantasy football is a bit low this year because of the pandemic. We usually have a few people on the waitlist but I don't know we have had any requests this year....

tarbrush
Feb 7, 2011

ALL ABOARD THE SCOTLAND HYPE TRAIN!

CHOO CHOO
Fuckit, I'm happy to touch the poop and see if I can resurrect the bad team. What do I need to do to sign up without ruining everything?

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination
Made a poll to see how we feel about potentially eliminating the kicker position: http://www.strawpoll.me/20806849

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
:siren:
LEAGUE UPDATE - WE ARE DRAFTING IN 24 HOURS. (8/22/2020. 11:00 AM ish EST)

Each player has up to 24 hours per selection.

League Page
https://sleeper.app/leagues/601819768311312384

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Oldskool is on the clock

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010
Slow draft is dope because IDK poo poo about fantasy this year, let alone dynasty leagues

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

Kettle you池e killing us

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

RCarr posted:

Kettle you池e killing us

I actually have other poo poo going on right now and didn't realize I was on the clock. Email alerts would be nice.

or you know you can gently caress right off because poo poo's annoying and fake football isn't that serious

Your choice

RCarr
Dec 24, 2007

I知 sorry for upsetting you

CompeAnansi
Feb 1, 2011

I respectfully decline
the invitation to join
your hallucination

KettleWL posted:

I actually have other poo poo going on right now and didn't realize I was on the clock. Email alerts would be nice.

Since you're not checking the app, this is your email alert via the forums: you're on the clock again.

KettleWL
Dec 28, 2010

RCarr posted:

I’m sorry for upsetting you

It's cool, I got time.

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
Well. We all drafted. And, I'm pretty sure I'm going to win the whole thing. Watch out world.

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

Reminder to get within roster limits before thursday. Sleeper will not accept your lineup until you're within the limit. If there's not a warning in you My Team tab you're in the clear.

https://support.sleeper.app/en/articles/3956140-can-a-team-go-over-the-roster-limit

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010
LEAGUE NOTE <<<<

Yardage Bonuses were not implemented at the start of week 1's games. They have now been added as they should always have been added.

YOUR WEEK 1 SCORES HAVE CHANGED TO SHOW THIS

覧覧覧覧覧覧覧
Note in sleeper chat

🏈 COMMISSIONER ALERT 🏈 I'm adding the total yardage bonuses back in for RB/WR/QB Big games. Your Scores for week 1 will change. Sorry if this makes you lose, but this is the way.

a few seconds ago

The commissioner changed scoring settings

H
HivemindMead
a few seconds ago

For the uniformed here are the bonuses that should have been added

Yardage Bonuses
Passing
300-399yds +2
400 or more yds +5

Rushing and Receiving bonuses (counted separately)
100-199yds +2
200 or more yds +5

Marshmallow Blue
Apr 25, 2010

Forever_Peace posted:

Thanks! Got lucky with the Vikings D at a pretty good time I guess.

Join the sleeper app for year 8. Draft is SOON AF

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

We drafting turn on notifications. Just over a week before the season starts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ches Neckbeard
Dec 3, 2005

If you're using autodraft ensure you've toggled the switch above you're que