Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
https://vocaroo.com/i/s19pfHCisqEq

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
https://vocaroo.com/i/s0Kg3tlFvcQs

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

nut

Mothra Stewart

alnilam

Mothra will find this brutal takedown even harder to recover from than the epic defeat by gojira (godzillla)

ty manifisto

Heather Papps

hello friend

Heather Papps fucked around with this message at 02:44 on Aug 16, 2019

thanks Dumb Sex-Parrot and deep dish peat moss for this winter bounty!

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
If you would have told me in 2016 that Rush Limbaugh would be the one to utterly and totally destroy Mothra once and for all using his conservative airwaves, I would have never believed you. What a crazhy timeline we are living in.

https://vocaroo.com/i/s0qoEcy9313J

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo
iT MAKES SENSE THOUGH. lIKE rUSH lIMBAUGH, mOTHRA HAS A ANTENNA ON HER HEAD THAT SHE USES FOR HER ATTACKS. i CAN ONLY ASSUME THAT THE ANTENNAE ON mOTHRAS HEAD IS BRAODCASTING A LIBERAL NEWS STATION TO MOTHS THOUGH, UNLIKE rUSH, WHO BROADCASTS THE OPPOSITE SET OF OPINIONS TO HUMANS.

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

this is from his autobiography, Rush Limbaugh loving Destroys Mothra (No Clickbait)

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
rush limbaugh emerges from a roiling ocean, his rubbery skin almost looks real as water drips down his glistening skin, he tilts back his head and a terrifying scream bellows forth. little 5 year old me is hunkered down in front of my tv watching in awe and wonder "holy poo poo... he's going to loving destroy mothra!"

cda

by Hand Knit

hahaha

----------------

WetNightmare

by sebmojo

Luvcow posted:

rush limbaugh emerges from a roiling ocean, his rubbery skin almost looks real as water drips down his glistening skin, he tilts back his head and a terrifying scream bellows forth. little 5 year old me is hunkered down in front of my tv watching in awe and wonder "holy poo poo... he's going to loving destroy mothra!"

*lone Japanese citizen points up while others flee around him*

"ROLIMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUGGHH!"

----------------

Luvcow

One day nearer spring

WetNightmare posted:

*lone Japanese citizen points up while others flee around him*

"ROLIMBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAUUGGHH!"

Heather Papps

hello friend

trivia:
goofs:
a real asian person would have said lolimba or rorimba the chance of them,in the moment remembering that r and l are different in western phonemes is unlikely at best

Escape From Noise

ラッシュ・リンバ〜〜〜!

That's what they'd say. Probably.

Heather Papps

hello friend

SweetWillyRollbar posted:

ラッシュ・-----CHRUNCH

fify

Escape From Noise

Is this the sound of him eating a fishing boat? Because I could definitely see him doing that.

Heather Papps

hello friend

.......yes.........?

Escape From Noise

I'm just now understanding the subtext here. Rush Limbaugh's loving destroyed Mothra? Dang. Didn't know the old guy could still bone down at that level!

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
mothra: flies harmlessly above the city and gets easily confused by the lights, is absolutely loving hated by the people

rush limbaugh: lumbers awkwardly through the city, tearing down buildings and crushing innocent bystanders, constantly screaming unintelligible insults as he attempt to kill mothra, is inexplicably loved by the people who cheer him on despite the utter destruction, death and chaos left in his path

cda

by Hand Knit
5 Things Liberals Don't Understand About Mothra

----------------

Escape From Noise

cda posted:

5 Things Liberals Don't Understand About Mothra

5. He's wack.
4. He's twisted.
3. His girl's a ho.
2. He's broke, the kids not even his and e'rybody know.
1. His old man says he's stupid. He be like, "So? I love my baby mother, I'll never let her go!"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Android Blues

Luvcow posted:

mothra: flies harmlessly above the city and gets easily confused by the lights, is absolutely loving hated by the people

rush limbaugh: lumbers awkwardly through the city, tearing down buildings and crushing innocent bystanders, constantly screaming unintelligible insults as he attempt to kill mothra, is inexplicably loved by the people who cheer him on despite the utter destruction, death and chaos left in his path