Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Manifisto

my evil twin went back in time and founded cool chat central to take me down. it is my archnemesis, my enemy, the ying to my yan. to defeat it I must consume it whole, I must embrace it and love it while derailing its nefarious goals. my plan: I will go back in time myself and create a subforum called byob, a place for relaxed chatting with friends, that will stand as a shining bulwark against this nemesis. wish me luck; if you are reading this you will know I have succeeded.

ty nesamdoom!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Manifisto posted:

my evil twin went back in time and founded cool chat central to take me down. it is my archnemesis, my enemy, the ying to my yan. to defeat it I must consume it whole, I must embrace it and love it while derailing its nefarious goals. my plan: I will go back in time myself and create a subforum called byob, a place for relaxed chatting with friends, that will stand as a shining bulwark against this nemesis. wish me luck; if you are reading this you will know I have succeeded.

Woah someone make a movie out of this byob genesis

Luvcow

One day nearer spring
it's a quarantine zone you dumb fucks and now those of you who went there have brought the deadly diseases back here. i'm currently wearing a full body condom just to type this so have fun withering away with the deadly flesh eating diseases you've all most likely contracted. maybe you guys should actually do some research on poo poo like this like marathoning some zombie movies or reading up about vaccines

Manifisto

Luvcow posted:

it's a quarantine zone you dumb fucks and now those of you who went there have brought the deadly diseases back here. i'm currently wearing a full body condom just to type this so have fun withering away with the deadly flesh eating diseases you've all most likely contracted. maybe you guys should actually do some research on poo poo like this like marathoning some zombie movies or reading up about vaccines

thank you luvcow, the shipwrecked space aliens we're harboring there will be safe now

ty nesamdoom!

Manifisto

oh gently caress did I just reply all

Pot Smoke Phoenix

Smoke 'em if you gottem!

Luvcow posted:

Sorry but the Canadian "sorry" so you know it's heartfelt and said cutely

https://i.imgur.com/QKTkerO.mp4
Sig elements by Manifisto and Heather Papps
Sig File protected by SigLock. do NOT steal this sig!

lost my old email

Splatmaster posted:

Sorry but the Canadian "sorry" so you know it's heartfelt and said cutely

i want to go to an orgy but instead of pudgy sex people it is canadians being polite to me

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

nut

lost my old email posted:

i want to go to an orgy but instead of pudgy sex people it is canadians being polite to me

no we call that an "oh gee" actually

nut

oh gee imagine running into you here how's your day

Manifisto

lost my old email posted:

eh-nal sex

bird.

one time, while reading cool chat central i became one of those revolving glass doors at the entrances to fancy hotels in the city, except the hotel was the scenic simpsons springfield Instagram, and the sidewalk was just instagram, and i was just the revolving glass door, with that goldy tinge of brass shining with every revolution of the metal into the sunlight at its apex and then fading again through a couple angled layers of glass every time it disappeared into cool chat central

Manifisto

BrownianMotion posted:

one time, while reading cool chat central i became one of those revolving glass doors at the entrances to fancy hotels in the city, except the hotel was the scenic simpsons springfield Instagram, and the sidewalk was just instagram, and i was just the revolving glass door, with that goldy tinge of brass shining with every revolution of the metal into the sunlight at its apex and then fading again through a couple angled layers of glass every time it disappeared into cool chat central

ty nesamdoom!

FluffieDuckie

Manifisto posted:

cool chat central beat me up, stole my lunch money, and ran off with my girlfriend

stay away imo

Finger Prince posted:

I prefer my cool chat decentralized

Thank you for the beautiful sig Machai!

Escape From Noise

Cuz we be Cool Chattin' in the YOB.
Cool Chattin', postin' sprees

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Resting Lich Face posted:

I dunno. It seems like the most pointless subforum ever considering the like 6 active threads in there wouldn't exactly crowd out everything else if they were just in the regular BYOB.

They're quarantined from other forums because some of them are unbyob

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Finger Prince posted:

I prefer my cool chat decentralized

google THIS

(storming out of CCCC) No, UK thread, for the last time, I do not have an uncle named Bob!

nut

google THIS posted:

(storming out of CCCC) No, UK thread, for the last time, I do not have an uncle named Bob!

just wait til you get a load of what they think pants are

Goons Are Gifts

bee eater posted:

get a load of their pants

lost my old email

illicitly streaming this video gif of an englishman from the uk thread

woooooo tiny shout out to deaf sex woooooooo it is spooky and i should have slept more posting up a storm this night wooooooooooooo i say. tiny shout out to mocking quantum also that guy rules. whoooooooooooo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Piso Mojado

love to post with fellow poolies in pool chat central