Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shayna Baszler
Oct 24, 2001

i'll always take care of you
Muldoon
gallows and anderson are morons

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tomahawk
Aug 13, 2003

HE KNOWS

Drew McIntyre posted:

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Wacky Tag Team partners feuding of the main title why I never thought the WWE would do that angle

Waffleopolis
Apr 24, 2005

It's time....for the MAIN event!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ec-8A5k16Ak&t=22s

IDONTPOST
Apr 18, 2018

so loving dumb lol

Accident Underwater
Oct 21, 2005

You look like a star!
Seth is a double champ for the 2nd time

The curb stomp on AJ looked awesome

UnlimitedSpessmans
Jul 31, 2015

Drew McIntyre posted:

remember when anderson and okada were in a g1 final.

RealFoxy
May 11, 2011

I'm not making a fucking QCS thread for this but seriously can we take a harder stance on Kiwifarms freaks like this guy, Jesus Christ seriously, you used to be better at knocking these creeps down. I guess ADTRW mods aren't responsible like GBS mods are.
I'm glad that they've used the tag titles as a prop for a Rollins/Braun feud while War Raiders battle jobbers and AoP battle the growing line in the catering area

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this is AoP now.

feel old yet?